Thread: Going Out on a Limb Hope I don't Fall

Default Going Out on a Limb Hope I don't Fall

As the title implied I am going to post something that may or may not be to controversial for this board even in Kopitiam. Everything I have ever read about SG says it is the most racially tolerant place on Earth this is maybe why I am attempting to discuss it here.

I have found a website recently, and although I do not really agree with how some of it is couched, I find it one of the most astonishing and fascinating things I have ever found while surfing the net in a long time maybe since I have been surfing the net.

Any thoughts?

Moderators please do stab this one in the neck if it does not play by the rules.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 3rd April 2016 at 02:06 PM.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Default Re: Going Out on a Limb Hope I don't Fall

Name:  ahmeng.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  76.6 KB

Reading lines like this:
    Albino (White) Europeans, are for the most part, not physiologically able to accept and admit that they are, or are derived, from Albinos.
    casts some doubts on this website. The underlined part does not make any sense at all. The ability of acceptance or admitting has nothing to do with physiology, but rather psychology.
    Secondly, lots of pictures come without source / citation. Scientifically not clean.
    The content does not surprise me at all, it rather surprises me that some people really believe that 'white' is some form of 'original', or worse: superior.
    EOS

I agree a lot of it (perhaps much of it?) is pseudo science like and probably could be construed as racist or at the very least bigoted but it puts forth some intriguing information if you ask me and a lot it matches up with factual history and recent genealogical findings. Some of the stuff about statues being altered and what not seems far fetched. I wonder who put the site together?

I have had my yDNA ran and mine comes back R1b1b2a (R-L23)...the designation makes me feel like some Amazon River catfish or something...lol
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 3rd April 2016 at 02:04 PM.