Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 164156616465666768717691 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1973

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

  1. #1301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Good Morning STG..... I is in....

  2. #1302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Me is out. Had a nice dinner with a nice girl.

  3. #1303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Me is out. Had a nice dinner with a nice girl.
    wahhh ~~~~~~~~~ post her pic leh.....

  4. #1304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Not this one. You will never get to see her pic

  5. #1305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    morning to all

    TGIF

  6. #1306
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: ....and my favourite photos is

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Reduces shadows...

    worthwhile investment?
    good moaning... its FRIDAY!!

    AB - will be trying tomorrow during a shoot. let u know results later.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #1307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: ....and my favourite photos is

    Friday......what to do over the weekend now.

    Morning folks.

  8. #1308

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Another busy weekend ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #1309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Got another Yosakoi coming up over the weekend. See if I can get more XMM shots.

    Ja Later All

  10. #1310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Got another Yosakoi coming up over the weekend. See if I can get more XMM shots.

    Ja Later All
    hehehe remember to post hor...

  11. #1311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: ....and my favourite photos is

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    good moaning... its FRIDAY!!

    AB - will be trying tomorrow during a shoot. let u know results later.
    NW... what you going to shoot har? after the shoot post some nice nice pics hor....

  12. #1312
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: ....and my favourite photos is

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    NW... what you going to shoot har? after the shoot post some nice nice pics hor....
    wat i going to shoot? same thing we shoot everyday... XMMs... (imagine pinky and the brain saying this...)
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #1313
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Not this one. You will never get to see her pic
    NPNT!!!!


    Is it... the ... PINK ADIDAS????

  14. #1314
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    GOod mORninG!! FriDay liaOs!! Can sleep thru out the weekend again!!!
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  15. #1315
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    GOod mORninG!! FriDay liaOs!! Can sleep thru out the weekend again!!!
    Good for you... I can't, needa wake up early tomorrow and sunday, next sunday/monday also SIAN ahhhhhh

    At least today's friday, later needa lug batteries to office to charge.

    Was doing my trip's DVD last night, then dozed off on bed. Sigh. Later go office carry on with the rest. Think the sneak viewing will have to be next week

  16. #1316
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    something funny
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  17. #1317
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Good for you... I can't, needa wake up early tomorrow and sunday, next sunday/monday also SIAN ahhhhhh

    At least today's friday, later needa lug batteries to office to charge.

    Was doing my trip's DVD last night, then dozed off on bed. Sigh. Later go office carry on with the rest. Think the sneak viewing will have to be next week
    today no need to work ah? how come you still at home??

    de Owl should be having dim sum in H.K now.... <hoot echo from H.K>
    Last edited by acidbyte; 18th November 2005 at 09:27 AM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  18. #1318
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    today no need to work ah? how come you still at home??

    de Owl should be having dim sum in H.K now.... <hoot echo from H.K>
    Working, nowadays got PB can surf net without switching on the PC... gave up running my PC 24/7, burned out a few video cards since I last did that. So online a while before coming to work.

    da Hoot-ers not in HK yet... tried calling, can't get through.

  19. #1319
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Working, nowadays got PB can surf net without switching on the PC... gave up running my PC 24/7, burned out a few video cards since I last did that. So online a while before coming to work.

    da Hoot-ers not in HK yet... tried calling, can't get through.
    Not so fast la...
    at least 11am then they will reach hotel lobby...

  20. #1320
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXI (31) - alechim 30:187 "..its 8fps (8 fries per sec)"

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    Not so fast la...
    at least 11am then they will reach hotel lobby...
    hope the airport's runway can take the weight of OWL Flight...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •