Thread: Use of Handstrap

Default Use of Handstrap

Can't help but notice that dslr handstraps are selling at ard $40 and still ppl willing to buy.

What are the benefits of using the handstraps? Minimize handshake?
    Someone please enlighnten me...thanks!

Default Re: Use of Handstrap

IMO to secure it round your hand in case you lose grip of your camera...(that is when you not using the neck strap)

correct me if I am wrong

you can rest your hand with it hanging on your hand for fast reaction

It makes the brand of my camera more visable on the side... i've yet to find a way for ppl to see the brand from all angle...

anyway, handstrap is to strap hand lor.. dun think too much lah, photography stuff are never cheap... 1 small piece of plastic to cover the flash mount also cost 12 bucks... din see anybody ranting yet...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Handstrap is useful when taking vertical photos, only if you are using DSLR/SLRs, cause of the heavier weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    It makes the brand of my camera more visable on the side... i've yet to find a way for ppl to see the brand from all angle...

anyway, handstrap is to strap hand lor.. dun think too much lah, photography stuff are never cheap... 1 small piece of plastic to cover the flash mount also cost 12 bucks... din see anybody ranting yet...

I hate to say this but after reading some of the dimmest threads today and then I stumble onto this one...and...you have the best and most relevant answer! hehehehehehehe.......

Lightbulb Re: Use of Handstrap

not minimise handshake, minimise hand or fingers fatigue.

Quote Originally Posted by exhibitj
    Can't help but notice that dslr handstraps are selling at ard $40 and still ppl willing to buy.

What are the benefits of using the handstraps? Minimize handshake?
    Someone please enlighnten me...thanks!

Where can i find 3rd party or original handstrip ? About what price for either ?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

Errr....,

Original Nikon Flash mount cover S$3.00 at Lords Lucky Plaza.

Regards,
    Arto