I am going to do a research project for academic purposes on Eroticism and Pornography in Art: Is the line fine, defined or irrelevant? Just wanting to get some opinions - since photography is an art.
1) Define 'erotic' (in the artistic/photographic sense).
2) Define pornography (in the photographic sense).
3) Erotic nude and pornographic nude - the difference?
4) What EXACTLY constitutes the 'private parts' / the 'dirty bits' / the 'naughty bits'?
5) Can a SENSUAL mood be conveyed without eroticism? or SENSUALITY NEED not be erotic but eroticism ALMOST ALWAYS have to be sensual?
6) Why are images from the Kama Sutra not considered pornographic (granted to some people they are)?
Sorry for all these cheem (deep) questions - but they are meant to be guiding questions - to set people thinking so that I can get some opinions - THANKS VERY MUCH.