Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discuss the foundations of prosperity for photographers.

Default Re: Discuss the foundations of prosperity for photographers.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    i try to think in english and i try to think in chinese....

but i still don't understand what the topic is about.
    is it about making money?
    or prosperity in other things....

wah, very deep
    You think that is deep? There's plenty more to be heard......

I think the prosperity Forward means is the Intangible Photographic Prosperity that we enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    ... There's plenty more to be heard......
    Thank you for responding, lets hear something from you if you are
    civilized.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

I suggest like me you don't waste any more time in working out what a blur leading another blur will end up. Blurlightment?
    Thank you for giving us so much fun through your interactions. It has been a long way coming in terms of learning from everyone we meet and spending time to ask questions.

Kindly allow me to quote Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune regarding the path to enlightenment for all human beings (whether you are photographers or not)

""Higher consciousness, enLIGHTenment, comes from meaningful experiences and lessons passed with the understanding that there truly is only one law - the Law of Love. When one leads a life expressing this belief, the mind and heart begin to open to new realities, and other dimensional truths become known."

-- Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune

How often do we find people having the supreme ability of loving another human being. Perhaps this is also one of the path to prosperity.

-----------------------------------
    I do not understand why people are
    not allow to discuss about our belief system?
    The term "religion" seems to be a very dangerous
    word in this world, yet we admit that Religion is
    the yearning of man to discover reality!

Quote Originally Posted by forward
    Thank you for giving us so much fun through your interactions. It has been a long way coming in terms of learning from everyone we meet and spending time to ask questions.

Kindly allow me to quote Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune regarding the path to enlightenment for all human beings (whether you are photographers or not)

""Higher consciousness, enLIGHTenment, comes from meaningful experiences and lessons passed with the understanding that there truly is only one law - the Law of Love. When one leads a life expressing this belief, the mind and heart begin to open to new realities, and other dimensional truths become known."

-- Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune

How often do we find people having the supreme ability of loving another human being. Perhaps this is also one of the path to prosperity.

-----------------------------------
    I do not understand why people are
    not allow to discuss about our belief system?
    The term "religion" seems to be a very dangerous
    word in this world, yet we admit that Religion is
    the yearning of man to discover reality!
    I think you have a fairly clear idea what you are trying to do. But seriously I think many people, including me, have great difficulty trying to understand what you are trying to arrive at.

If you could rephrase your topic of interest in simpler terms, I think better responses might be forthcoming. Making some quotes from certain people is really not helpful, because to many, these names do not mean anything. Putting your thoughts in philosophical terms often confuses rather than clarifies.
    Last edited by student; 15th November 2005 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I suggest like me you don't waste any more time in working out what a blur leading another blur will end up. Blurlightment?
    Hi forward,

Sorry. That reply of mine wan't directed at you.

"Blur leading another blur" was said by another person. I just repeated what he had said.

It's not my style to imply you are blur or anything like that. You can go back to my thousand of posts to find that never once I take great pleasure in putting someone down.

I think by captioning your thread is such a perplexed way, it does attract some attention and makes us scratching the back of our heads. I do it too although in a humerous way.

Regards.

Hello fellow photograhers,

As photographers we are grateful for the opportunities created for us through interactions such as this forum. We are also gifted with a pair of photographic eyes and the many things that come together when enjoying this hobby. What about the areas that we can help in related humanity through solid discussion in a mature and intelligent manner for more success?

Do we need to learn the fundamentals of prosperity
    as photographers?
    please explain "fundamentals of prosperity"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    The foundation for prosperity in photography is:

Don't take it up in the first place. Your wallet will thank you for it.
    Thank you for responding. However I think the foundations of prosperity for photographers is not the same as "the foundation for prosperity in photography"

Here is a story:
    Two CEOs of the imaging industry (one from the manufacturer of camera bodies and the other from one of the top optical giants) were having coffee in the reception area at the recent Photokina. They were relaxing sipping away and one man turned to the other and said: "Are we having the greatest power and prosperity in the world?" "No. The greatest power and prosperity in the world is the soul of the individual human being," the other replied.

Whether you take up photography or not has no difference.

----------------------------------
    We may not have noticed that gone are the days over
    things like fountion pens, pagers, film cameras, and film
    developers and we have forgotton where all of these things
    originated?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12