Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They Are Killers

Default Re: They Are Killers

Charby is the best organiser in CS. Many of you who had joined his shoot will agree. Dovile is one of Charby's best, join the shoot and you will experience what is it like to work with such a telanted model. She will seduce you camera, if not you. I have the privilledge to shoot her a few times, I have only one thing to say, I want to shoot her a few times more.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

I second that ....I ve seen some of the guys' frames ...Charby's models are 'ho' !!! ...

"Gene Jia Ho" !!!!! ..two thumbs up

Lightbulb Re: They Are Killers

i do not think that, you, as a organiser, should comment or dictate how any photographer work with your model, within reasonable limit, of course. if the photographer produces a drawing of poses, so be it. if he shoots lesser poses than other photographers, so be it. after all, he did not pay to shoot according to your wishes, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY
    Hi Sion,

oh Danny has answered your questions.

Share something with you. In March 05', a professional model from Romania came to Singapore and we organise a studio shoot for her. There were 7/8 photographers on set. When she started to pose, everyone was so amazed and stunned by her professionalism and abilities infront of a camera.

Then came a photogarpher. He took out a piece of paper with many drawings of poses in it. I state again...drawings of poses! When it was his turn to pose the model, he showed the model the drawing and asked her to copy the pose...

He took soooooooo long to get that 1 pose right in his eyes....he was not satisfied with her legs, her hands, the way her hair flows...etc... When I saw the pics of his shots online, I was horrified. That was all you want Corina to do!

It's good to come to shoot with an open mind and heart for any of my shoots. If the models sucks...pose her, worked her hard...I will scream for sure if she don't perform! Don't think to much, come and we will all learn from one another fruitfully.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    i do not think that, you, as a organiser, should comment or dictate how any photographer work with your model, within reasonable limit, of course. if the photographer produces a drawing of poses, so be it. if he shoots lesser poses than other photographers, so be it. after all, he did not pay to shoot according to your wishes, right?
    reachme2003, let's turn the table, you are the agent, and somone posted a horrible picture of your model on the net, how would you feel. charby was not dictating how we shoot his model, however, as the representative of the model, it become is responsibilty to the model. The rule is, at the end of the day, if the model does not like it, you wont get the picture.

By the way, have you shot at any of Charby's shoot?

Charby, sorry , OT again.

Again, anyone who has doubt about how good Charby's model is, PM me, I shot most of them.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

since you reply, i will respond. firstly, i did shot at Charby's.

what you are saying does not make sense at all. unless, as an agent of a model, while looking for photographers to attend his shoot, he should make it very clear on the outset that no posting of pictures of his shoot without his consent. otherwise, all normal practice of photography applies. he paid, he shot, he has the copyright, he certainly can post.

what is the rule that you are talking about? i catch no ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    reachme2003, let's turn the table, you are the agent, and somone posted a horrible picture of your model on the net, how would you feel. charby was not dictating how we shoot his model, however, as the representative of the model, it become is responsibilty to the model. The rule is, at the end of the day, if the model does not like it, you wont get the picture.

By the way, have you shot at any of Charby's shoot?

Charby, sorry , OT again.

Again, anyone who has doubt about how good Charby's model is, PM me, I shot most of them.

Definitely the photographer can shoot anyway he wants.

I have good CS friends like Beng Hin & Michael that brings samples and shares with other photographers in our shoots. I am always impressed by the work they put in. It's good to be prepare but not paranoid with poses!

I never dictate...I will pushed my girls to climb, crawl, do all it takes and learn from the photographers. And never judges the way the photographer pose you.

But all has eyes to see when somethings are not right.

since you reply, i will respond. firstly, i did shot at Charby's.

what you are saying does not make sense at all. unless, as an agent of a model, while looking for photographers to attend his shoot, he should make it very clear on the outset that no posting of pictures of his shoot without his consent. otherwise, all normal practice of photography applies. he paid, he shot, he has the copyright, he certainly can post.

what is the rule that you are talking about? i catch no ball.
    Greetings to you.

Please don't be mislead. I never stop anyone from posting pictures of my girls...good or bad pictures...I don't even ask photgraphers to sign anything. My shoots are never serious events, I just wanna ensure everyone enjoys that all.

cool it guys.

do you only want your 'good CS friends' to join your shoot? without doubt, you have better models under your charge. perhaps, you organise it well too. but, by commenting, you did yourself no favour. again, all eyes can see this.

if you were as business-minded as i thought you were, sadly, i was wrong. what is lacking is judgement. pitiful.

Definitely the photographer can shoot anyway he wants.

I have good CS friends like Beng Hin & Michael that brings samples and shares with other photographers in our shoots. I am always impressed by the work they put in. It's good to be prepare but not paranoid with poses!

I never dictate...I will pushed my girls to climb, crawl, do all it takes and learn from the photographers. And never judges the way the photographer pose you.

But all has eyes to see when somethings are not right.

do you only want your 'good CS friends' to join your shoot? without doubt, you have better models under your charge. perhaps, you organise it well too. but, by commenting, you did yourself no favour. again, all eyes can see this.

if you were as business-minded as i thought you were, sadly, i was wrong. what is lacking is judgement. pitiful.
    Hi hi,

You are a very wise man indeed. I am a horrible horrible business man. I often give free shoots to good friends, pay for taxi for my girls and still brings that pathetic reflector of mine everything i go outdoor shooting and still don't care to change it.

I must learn to better and wiser.

hi, you are also wise to post this. perhaps, you need a business manager. consider me?

Hi hi,

You are a very wise man indeed. I am a horrible horrible business man. I often give free shoots to good friends, pay for taxi for my girls and still brings that pathetic reflector of mine everything i go outdoor shooting and still don't care to change it.

I must learn to better and wiser.

hi, you are also wise to post this. perhaps, you need a business manager. consider me?
    ok confirm!!!

PM me your charges and we will take it from there...

cheers!

ok, i will send this to my lawyer for record. rest easy, my charges are not high, so you sleep better.

ok confirm!!!

PM me your charges and we will take it from there...

cheers!

everybody is different...everybody has their own opinions...everybody lives on the minuscule earth ....everybody respect everybody....everybody wants to shoot a nice picture.....let everybody with their differences and opinions shoot with a nice picture with mutual respect...overall dun you guys think it will make a nicer picture?

Updates for Sunday, 20th Nov '05

morning session time: 9 to 1pm
    1) Reserved
    2) Reserved
    3) Reserved
    4) Reserved
    5) Reserved
    6)

afternoon session time - 1.30 to 5.30pm
    1) Reserved
    2) Reserved
    3) Reserved
    4) Reserved
    5)
    6)

有烟一定有火...

do you only want your 'good CS friends' to join your shoot?

I can't help but notice this statement of yours. I think this is not fair response to Charby's statement which you quoted in your reply.

Charby wrote " I have good CS friends like Beng Hin and Michael that brings samples and shares with other photographers in our shoots".

I really cannot see how this statement can warrant your retort "do you only want your 'good CS friends' to join your shoot".

i feel that, in the context of our exchanges, my statement is not 'not fair' response.

Quote Originally Posted by student
    I can't help but notice this statement of yours. I think this is not fair response to Charby's statement which you quoted in your reply.

Charby wrote " I have good CS friends like Beng Hin and Michael that brings samples and shares with other photographers in our shoots".

I really cannot see how this statement can warrant your retort "do you only want your 'good CS friends' to join your shoot".

i feel that, in the context of our exchanges, my statement is not 'not fair' response.

So be it. I understand your thinking now.

come on grown up men, dont start it all over again by being too sensitive with words .... it's a holiday! if we are gonna disect any words, statements, jokes, facts, arguments etc here, then we are not gonna have peace here .... and deprive many other peace-loving souls here ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    come on grown up men, dont start it all over again by being too sensitive with words .... it's a holiday! if we are gonna disect any words, statements, jokes, facts, arguments etc here, then we are not gonna have peace here .... and deprive many other peace-loving souls here ....

So be it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast