Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: powered pleasure craft driving licence

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    now dun really need 1-star kayaking thou... haha.. some uniformed groups require 1-star as a benchmark. i dunno why...

    lil princess after PPCDL den take Private jet's licence ? all three elements of licence u haf liao... hahahaa...

    so next time happens if i lose my job, i can be a taxi driver, a boatman/ instructor or a private jet instructor... wah... so many possiblitiees... but i cant take private jet licence since i am bespectacled... =.=!
    trinity license?

    no lah, if u lose your job, u can be taxi driver, sailor or an air steward....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Private Pilot License u mean?

    There are currently 2 clubs in Singapore that offers PPL. YFC & Singapore Flying Club.

    YFC caters to those below the age of 18. In fact some fighter pilots in RSAF comes frm YFC scholarship programme. But I guess lil'princess is older den 18, so her next alternative is SFC.

    Do take note that the full cost of taking a PPL frm theory to practical is approximately $20K to $25K. SFC's website does have a breakdown chart to show u how much it'll take to get u a PPL.
    went to YFC before... learn make model planes... after i know that i can't be a pilot...ever... i was so depressed i quit...

    ok... so this license a color blind can take anot?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #23
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    went to YFC before... learn make model planes... after i know that i can't be a pilot...ever... i was so depressed i quit...

    ok... so this license a color blind can take anot?
    cannot lahs... colour blind cannot take.. hahahaaa...

    psst... how do u know if the airline companies is willing to take a air steward who is a botak ????

    i dun wan be a sailor.. i WANT TO Be out in the sea fishing for king crabs like those featured in the World's most deadliest storms.. i like!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    cannot lahs... colour blind cannot take.. hahahaaa...

    psst... how do u know if the airline companies is willing to take a air steward who is a botak ????

    i dun wan be a sailor.. i WANT TO Be out in the sea fishing for king crabs like those featured in the World's most deadliest storms.. i like!!!
    hmm that depends... maybe they chief steward also a botak, with a diamond single stud earring on the left...

    if dun wanna be a sailor, u can always be a pirate... ONE PIECE!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #25
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm that depends... maybe they chief steward also a botak, with a diamond single stud earring on the left...

    if dun wanna be a sailor, u can always be a pirate... ONE PIECE!
    u wan me dead lah... be a pirate in S.E.A is asking for early death sentence... now all the countries stepping up sea patrols, i rather fish king crabs and earn $10,000USD in 5days.

    if the chief steward is a botak and with a diamond earring on the left, i think everytime i report work, my backside kenna play ah... *cannot !!!*

    hmm.. fish king crabs better...

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    King Crabs? U mean those with a long spike protruding out and brownish grey in colour which lived for the past couple of million years and is going to be extinct?

    Save the Earth. Stop ur King Crab fishing dream. Da world is all in a mess.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    King Crabs? U mean those with a long spike protruding out and brownish grey in colour which lived for the past couple of million years and is going to be extinct?

    Save the Earth. Stop ur King Crab fishing dream. Da world is all in a mess.
    ya man... Its YOUR DESTINEE to be a Air Steward... mai tu liao Glenn...

    /me sponsor KY to Glenn
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    301

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    btw does anyone know where to rent a boat for a day?

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ya man... Its YOUR DESTINEE to be a Air Steward... mai tu liao Glenn...

    /me sponsor KY to Glenn
    I dun think any normal healthy man needs unnatural products like lubs.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  10. #30
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    fish king crabs.....

    WTH!! u all make me sound like some gigolo gg to become a air steward to sell his bottocks to the chief !

    fish king crab in the season... one year work 5days onli..... hahahahaa....

    Del_CtrlnoAlt sponsor me be a air steward ah ? can can... no prob.. after my PPCDL i gg to apply. u help me pay first ?

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,726

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecclesiasm
    If you're a teacher, MOE pays for you.
    I am a teacher. I paid the bloody licence myself... MOE PPCDL course is SOOOOOOOO popular got to wait 1 year.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,726

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty
    btw does anyone know where to rent a boat for a day?
    Member of SAFYC can rent powerboats. Contact SAFYC Changi or Sembawang for more details

  13. #33
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    SAFYC also can rent to non-members if i didnt remember wrongly, at a much higher price...

    rite ? jamestan

  14. #34

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    now dun really need 1-star kayaking thou... haha.. some uniformed groups require 1-star as a benchmark. i dunno why...

    lil princess after PPCDL den take Private jet's licence ? all three elements of licence u haf liao... hahahaa...

    so next time happens if i lose my job, i can be a taxi driver, a boatman/ instructor or a private jet instructor... wah... so many possiblitiees... but i cant take private jet licence since i am bespectacled... =.=!
    I still haven reach 1-star. Didnt have time to go ler. Last time I learnt somemore got kakis, now if I go continue for a 3-star, no kakis ler, so boring.

    But now, getting the driving licence more impt, skali they change the minimum age to get Class 3 is 21 (i heard around), then I suay leh, so now I aim for Class 3 licence first.

    Once I get my 1-star, I'll take PPCDL. After that, not jet licence lah, although it would be great lah. After that will be Class 2B, followed by 2A then 2.....
    Have you read IT???

  15. #35

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    yawnzzZ

    so anyone is keen? pls pm mi ..
    I will be checking out more details soon

  16. #36
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    I still haven reach 1-star. Didnt have time to go ler. Last time I learnt somemore got kakis, now if I go continue for a 3-star, no kakis ler, so boring.

    But now, getting the driving licence more impt, skali they change the minimum age to get Class 3 is 21 (i heard around), then I suay leh, so now I aim for Class 3 licence first.

    Once I get my 1-star, I'll take PPCDL. After that, not jet licence lah, although it would be great lah. After that will be Class 2B, followed by 2A then 2.....
    hahaha... i see i see... here gt alot of kakis for kayaking one lah... mus got interesting destination, den got pple join u mah. hw can expect pple to join u kayaking and wander around in kayaks, coz it will be darn boring one....

    1987 is the last batch for class 3 licence. pple born in 1988 onwards is 21 yrs old...

  17. #37

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hahaha... i see i see... here gt alot of kakis for kayaking one lah... mus got interesting destination, den got pple join u mah. hw can expect pple to join u kayaking and wander around in kayaks, coz it will be darn boring one....

    1987 is the last batch for class 3 licence. pple born in 1988 onwards is 21 yrs old...
    What I mean is to find kakis to continue learning my 1-star.
    Have you read IT???

  18. #38
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    What I mean is to find kakis to continue learning my 1-star.
    oh hoho.. too bad.. shant tread crash this tread.. hehehe..

    *i think suddenly i've been thread crashing this poor thread.... OT too much le...*

  19. #39

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    oh hoho.. too bad.. shant tread crash this tread.. hehehe..

    *i think suddenly i've been thread crashing this poor thread.... OT too much le...*

    hmmmm ya hor.. okok.... paiseh to the thread starter...
    glenn, u want, we continue in PM bahz...

    *diamz*
    Have you read IT???

  20. #40

    Default Re: powered pleasure craft driving licence

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    hahaha... i see i see... here gt alot of kakis for kayaking one lah... mus got interesting destination, den got pple join u mah. hw can expect pple to join u kayaking and wander around in kayaks, coz it will be darn boring one....

    1987 is the last batch for class 3 licence. pple born in 1988 onwards is 21 yrs old...

    sollie can't help it but to OT again

    ask u, if i've been doing kayaking/canoeing/dragonboat for competitions since my JC eons of years back as well as for Pesta Sukan and World Dragonboat Championships, must i still apply for license and from whom now that i'm no longer competing ?

    thanx

    PL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •