Thread: Looking for this location

Default Looking for this location

Hi there, anyone knows where this photo is shot from? Looks like it's around Peninsula plaza or Excelsior hotel area, but anyone knows exactly? Also, whether this place is publicly-accessible? Thank you in advance!
    Brilliant Disguise by Hak Wee, on Flickr
    Last edited by JoeyFO; 19th March 2016 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Replacing the photo to correctly credit the photo source
    Cityscape at Twilight and Dusk: http://lastlights.net/

Default Re: Looking for this location

This is from Excelsior hotel top level, you should have a member ship to enter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out my blog @500px | @Google+

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyFO View Post
    Hi there, anyone knows where this photo is shot from? Looks like it's around Peninsula plaza or Excelsior hotel area, but anyone knows exactly? Also, whether this place is publicly-accessible? Thank you in advance!
    Attachment 10974

if this is not your photo, please show some basic courtesy on respecting other photographers' work, mention this photo belongs to who, or at least post where is this photo originally posted from.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Sorry, this photo was originally found on Flickr, but instead of bookmarking the URL, I just took a screenshot and added to my personal Word doc collating photos of places I want to shoot. Before posting my question here, I spent quite sometime searching this photo or something similar (a photo shot from a same place) on Flickr, but couldn't locate it, therefore ended up using the screenshot. Sorry for the inappropriate action. I'll try spending more time to locate this or similar photo and replace it if the first post can still be edited. Thank you.

[Update at 12:03 am on 19 Mar] Still couldn't locate the same photo, but found something similar and replaced it in the original post. Btw, thank you StarCaptain for your advice, too!
    Last edited by JoeyFO; 19th March 2016 at 12:06 AM.