Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: Adultery

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    188

    Default Adultery

    Shocked to see how beautiful she is.
    Cannot match the man leh.
    Worlds apart. Hehehe.

  2. #2
    Senior Member shierwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3,334

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by can100D View Post
    Shocked to see how beautiful she is.
    Cannot match the man leh.
    Worlds apart. Hehehe.
    Any link that you referred to?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    Any link that you referred to?
    +1, I also don't really understand.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Adultery

    he talking about the David lar.

    he waiting admin to close this thread.
    Objection !!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    he talking about the David lar. he waiting admin to close this thread.
    As in David and Goliath? *dunno*

  6. #6
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,101

    Default Re: Adultery

    Or maybe its the part where David had to bail out Victoria's fashion line? I always thought he could have done better in that department.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Adultery

    No politics here please. Discuss in other platforms if you want.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,650

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by can100D View Post
    Shocked to see how beautiful she is.
    Cannot match the man leh.
    Worlds apart. Hehehe.
    It's not the looks she is after. It's the power.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: Adultery

    Show me a beautiful women and I'll show you man who is sick and tired of looking at her...
    Expand your mind or get left behind

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by can100D View Post
    Shocked to see how beautiful she is.
    Cannot match the man leh.
    Worlds apart. Hehehe.
    Please enjoy the beauty in your privacy.

    He may have something other men may not have.

    KPT is for more weighty discussions of national importance.
    Last edited by Sion; 15th March 2016 at 11:42 AM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    Show me a beautiful women and I'll show you man who is sick and tired of looking at her...
    秋菊?


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    He may have something other men may not have..
    ...... why he got caught..........got sex drive like a noisy power screwdriver ............
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    秋菊?

    Are we talking about the same woman here .....with the pair of 龚梨. ........
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  14. #14

    Default

    no mention of names here and we can continue to keep this thread open. Lol

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Adultery

    ..... can meander and not get logged out .....
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    188

    Default Re: Adultery

    She is indeed quite beautiful.
    Looks a bit like Serina Wee.
    I like to look at Serina. Very charismatic.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by can100D View Post
    She is indeed quite beautiful.
    Looks a bit like Serina Wee.
    I like to look at Serina. Very charismatic.
    Stop looking and dreaming and punishing yourself.


  18. #18
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by can100D View Post
    She is indeed quite beautiful.
    Looks a bit like Serina Wee.
    I like to look at Serina. Very charismatic.
    Next you'll say 秋菊.



    Last edited by Sion; 16th March 2016 at 11:24 AM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by can100D View Post
    She is indeed quite beautiful.
    Looks a bit like Serina Wee.
    I like to look at Serina. Very charismatic.
    You missed the wood for the trees, whatever that means...haha. If you look at adultery
    from an acadamic perspective and there are implications for law and sociology studies why
    adultery occurs.Human beings being human beings...one can do anything but don't get caught.
    The underlying common denominator whether male or female adultery is power.Money,status and
    influence.Men still hold more high power positions than female not that women ( in power)
    are less prone to commit adultery if the circumstances are similar.Society all along has
    ways to rein in men and women from adultery by using morality stadards through religion and
    " social responsibilty" methods and inheritance laws of money and goods.

    My take is like similar cases that have ocurred in recent times is the woman up to a point
    in the relationship feels short changed and have not gotten her just rewards.Whether for
    revenge or spite sort to punish/destroy the man by exposing his adultery with the firm
    knowledge he will suffer and pay for his betrayal of her trust.

    It's not a simple matter of lustful men and women but there are esoteric mysteries with
    regards to sex and spirituality of the powerful "forces" that are in both sexes that the
    general public is not privy to, sort of Yin and Yang balance for maintenance of wellbeing
    like food to humans. A study of shih hwang ti's ( yellow emperor's medical canon) famous
    medical book will shed some light.



    http://leeds-faculty.colorado.edu/mc...tapel.2011.pdf

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...predators.html

    http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/c...6&context=yjlh

    http://www.psychologicalscience.org/...mp-gender.html

  20. #20
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Adultery

    Quote Originally Posted by one eye jack View Post
    You missed the wood for the trees, whatever that means...haha. If you look at adultery
    from an acadamic perspective and there are implications for law and sociology studies why
    adultery occurs.Human beings being human beings...one can do anything but don't get caught.
    The underlying common denominator whether male or female adultery is power.Money,status and
    influence.Men still hold more high power positions than female not that women ( in power)
    are less prone to commit adultery if the circumstances are similar.Society all along has
    ways to rein in men and women from adultery by using morality stadards through religion and
    " social responsibilty" methods and inheritance laws of money and goods.

    My take is like similar cases that have ocurred in recent times is the woman up to a point
    in the relationship feels short changed and have not gotten her just rewards.Whether for
    revenge or spite sort to punish/destroy the man by exposing his adultery with the firm
    knowledge he will suffer and pay for his betrayal of her trust.

    It's not a simple matter of lustful men and women but there are esoteric mysteries with
    regards to sex and spirituality of the powerful "forces" that are in both sexes that the
    general public is not privy to, sort of Yin and Yang balance for maintenance of wellbeing
    like food to humans. A study of shih hwang ti's ( yellow emperor's medical canon) famous
    medical book will shed some light.



    http://leeds-faculty.colorado.edu/mc...tapel.2011.pdf

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...predators.html

    http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/c...6&context=yjlh

    http://www.psychologicalscience.org/...mp-gender.html
    Maybe that is too chim for TS, his question is why a man has a look like this can attract a pretty woman to fall for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by can100D View Post
    Shocked to see how beautiful she is.
    Cannot match the man leh.
    Worlds apart. Hehehe.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •