Thread: Cat photos - coffee table book?

Default Cat photos - coffee table book?

I really like the idea of the project on the coffee table book on the Geylang Serai / Kg Glam Area? Hey anyone has any ideas or want to collaborate on taking photos of cats? I can write the text / story and organise photoshoots? Sorry - I can't take pictures - I not photographer lah!! I can pose aje - hehe!!

HAPPY DEEPAVALI - belated to all Hindu friends / CS members and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri to all Muslim friends / CS members!

Default Re: Cat photos - coffee table book?

Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    I really like the idea of the project on the coffee table book on the Geylang Serai / Kg Glam Area? Hey anyone has any ideas or want to collaborate on taking photos of cats? I can write the text / story and organise photoshoots? Sorry - I can't take pictures - I not photographer lah!! I can pose aje - hehe!!

HAPPY DEEPAVALI - belated to all Hindu friends / CS members and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri to all Muslim friends / CS members!
    hey hey.....i think many CSers have already taken tons of cat photos....mebbe u all need to get together, sit down and choose the best ones for ur book?

Hi there. Do have a look at my cat gallery

my street cat gallery is here

Last edited by zaren; 2nd November 2005 at 10:18 PM.