Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 194459646768697071747994 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1987

Thread: Chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

  1. #1361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE!!


    i've been thinking of how to share this news with all here for some time now.
    well, xin and i will be taking the next step and sharing our lives together in 2006.
    this thread means something special to me, cuz its here that we met.
    just wanted to share that with friends here.

    Very very glad to hear the news

    now have to polish up our shooting skills in time for your wedding

  2. #1362

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    wow.....congrats ... happy new year to u guys here....

    ps...can i shoot ya wedding
    hahahaha

  3. #1363

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    wow.....congrats ... happy new year to u guys here....

    ps...can i shoot ya wedding
    hahahaha
    hahaha... sure u could, we wouldnt mind more photographs for memory sake
    u could all come and compare notes.. hiaks..

    oh gosh, but the thought of more than one camera in the face is kinda overwhelming

    *recalls the "fateful" evening at Pu Tien restaurant more than a year ago with 2 cameras in my face the entire dinner*

  4. #1364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws

    oh gosh, but the thought of more than one camera in the face is kinda overwhelming

    *recalls the "fateful" evening at Pu Tien restaurant more than a year ago with 2 cameras in my face the entire dinner*

    haha now my camera even bigger and the lens also big big. *aims at furry*

  5. #1365

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    haha now my camera even bigger and the lens also big big. *aims at furry*
    my camera is smaller now....haha *aims at furry also*

  6. #1366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    my big big macro lens is life size, can aim at furry and take pix of her facial pores even after layers of bridal make-up

  7. #1367

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    my big big macro lens is life size, can aim at furry and take pix of her facial pores even after layers of bridal make-up
    why not take out ur big big portrait lens, aim at furry and take full length portraits of her that she can enlarge big big?

  8. #1368

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    my big big macro lens is life size, can aim at furry and take pix of her facial pores even after layers of bridal make-up
    walaoeh, u're supposed to make me look prettee prettee, not with my crater pores HOR??


  9. #1369

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    walaoeh, u're supposed to make me look prettee prettee, not with my crater pores HOR??

    with the right amt of makeup, there will be NO pores at all!

  10. #1370

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    with the right amt of makeup, there will be NO pores at all!
    hehehehe... pores neber mind..

    PIMPLES, ACNES GO AWAY!!

    keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no emergency breakouts.. else sure cry..

    must put myself on a detox programme months before

    also to lose some weight..

  11. #1371

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    hehehehe... pores neber mind..

    PIMPLES, ACNES GO AWAY!!

    keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no emergency breakouts.. else sure cry..

    must put myself on a detox programme months before

    also to lose some weight..
    here's a tip....

    use NO makeup between now and ur ROM. give ur skin a chance to regenerate and revitalise...

  12. #1372

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    here's a tip....

    use NO makeup between now and ur ROM. give ur skin a chance to regenerate and revitalise...
    wa.. tip from mrs z?

    i seldom wear make up la.. when school starts, wun be wearing any at all.
    all melt away with sweat, which PE teacher u see wears makeup and has curly bangs?

    but if got functions, like 2 weddings i've just attended in the last 2 weeks.. den bo bianz..

    really need to tone up those spare tyres tho... heeeeh....

  13. #1373

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    wa.. tip from mrs z?

    i seldom wear make up la.. when school starts, wun be wearing any at all.
    all melt away with sweat, which PE teacher u see wears makeup and has curly bangs?

    but if got functions, like 2 weddings i've just attended in the last 2 weeks.. den bo bianz..

    really need to tone up those spare tyres tho... heeeeh....
    1000 crunches and 5km run a day should get rid of all spare tyres!!!

  14. #1374
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Good morning and happy new year to all!!

  15. #1375

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    1000 crunches and 5km run a day should get rid of all spare tyres!!!
    1000?!?

    i did try doing 100 every night BUT for only 2 days!

    me lazy cat.. prefer shortcut...

    *all paws and eyes on Uzap to do the trick*

  16. #1376

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws
    1000?!?

    i did try doing 100 every night BUT for only 2 days!

    me lazy cat.. prefer shortcut...

    *all paws and eyes on Uzap to do the trick*
    what's uzap?


  17. #1377

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    what's uzap?

    its the latest product by OSIM. something u wear around ur waist and apparently zap away all the fats..

  18. #1378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    1000 crunches and 5km run a day should get rid of all spare tyres!!!
    so that's how you get ready for the BIG NIGHT

  19. #1379
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Happy new year! And congrats to furrypaws.

  20. #1380

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Happy new year! And congrats to furrypaws.
    thanks adam!

    school's starting tomorrow... yikes...

    but the timetable looks much more promising than last sem's!
    think only about half the load.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •