Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1987

Thread: Chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

  1. #1061
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    Wah! 21km... Last time I did that I was still an army boy... now I feel so old...
    so go run again loh, then wun feel old liao.

  2. #1062
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    ehh no leh... this is my first medal... so got significance!
    hahaha next year i attempting the 21km.

    you mean this is not the full marathon?

  3. #1063

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    you mean this is not the full marathon?
    she ran the 10k lah..

    in her bikini.

  4. #1064
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    she ran the 10k lah..

    in her bikini.

    fox and I were there at the padang in the afternoon, I swear fox was sniffing around as if he picked out the scent of a hot, sweaty and smelly girl.
    Last edited by hwchoy; 6th December 2005 at 01:19 AM.

  5. #1065

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    fox and I were there at the padang in the afternoon, I swear fox was sniffing around as if he picked out the scent of a
    woman?

  6. #1066
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    haha aiyah that one is as long as u complete your run can get already lah.

    my timing 71minutes....

    wah lao I ran three times never get anything

    anyway you should attempt the full run next year. kakis are very important, running alone for such long distance is very boring and can get depressing in the late morning heat. try a routine of three runs a week, each 15km. you should also find out if you have a natural distant limit (at which point your lactic acid builds up in your muscle). you should find this limit so that you know at which phase of the run you should be running (or walking) what speed

    get a stop watch and time your speed too.

  7. #1067

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    ehh no leh... this is my first medal... so got significance!
    hahaha next year i attempting the 21km.
    21km within 71 mins!

  8. #1068
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    21km within 71 mins!
    Er... I think it was 10km... but still worthy of praise!

  9. #1069
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    so go run again loh, then wun feel old liao.
    After the run I WILL feel lagi old... because will have to sit on wheel chair...

  10. #1070

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    haha its 10km lah!! i have no stamina to run 21km yet... the furthest so far i went was 15km. nearly died man. hahaha.

  11. #1071

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    wah lao I ran three times never get anything

    anyway you should attempt the full run next year. kakis are very important, running alone for such long distance is very boring and can get depressing in the late morning heat. try a routine of three runs a week, each 15km. you should also find out if you have a natural distant limit (at which point your lactic acid builds up in your muscle). you should find this limit so that you know at which phase of the run you should be running (or walking) what speed

    get a stop watch and time your speed too.
    full run?!? 42km?!?1 *starts to panic*

    maybe lah.. hahahha. wah lau. then wont i be running 105rounds at the stadium?

  12. #1072

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    full run?!? 42km?!?1 *starts to panic*

    maybe lah.. hahahha. wah lau. then wont i be running 105rounds at the stadium?
    oh boy, i even have problems running 2.4km, let alone 10km!

  13. #1073
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    fox and I were there at the padang in the afternoon, I swear fox was sniffing around as if he picked out the scent of a hot, sweaty and smelly girl.
    i picked up many scents

  14. #1074
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    wah lao I ran three times never get anything

    anyway you should attempt the full run next year. kakis are very important, running alone for such long distance is very boring and can get depressing in the late morning heat. try a routine of three runs a week, each 15km. you should also find out if you have a natural distant limit (at which point your lactic acid builds up in your muscle). you should find this limit so that you know at which phase of the run you should be running (or walking) what speed

    get a stop watch and time your speed too.
    so we should be walking when the lactic acid has built up? Then still can start running after a while ah? or out of the fight already?

  15. #1075
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Wah.. so power go and run marathon....

  16. #1076

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Wah.. so power go and run marathon....
    wah....a rare appearance by wabbit!


  17. #1077
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    wah....a rare appearance by wabbit!

    Yoyo unker zaren, yah yah rare appearance by the wabbit. Been busy doing a lot of bunny business hahahaha..

    Too bad I was sick and couldn't join unker choy and fox for kopi over the weekend.. we need a gathering!!!!

  18. #1078

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Yoyo unker zaren, yah yah rare appearance by the wabbit. Been busy doing a lot of bunny business hahahaha..

    Too bad I was sick and couldn't join unker choy and fox for kopi over the weekend.. we need a gathering!!!!
    bunny business? u selling bunnies now?

  19. #1079
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    bunny business? u selling bunnies now?
    i tot bunny business is an oft used reference to making babies

  20. #1080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Purpose: Gathering
    Date: to be confirmed pls state when you're free
    Time: to be confirmed


    1. foxtwo (anyday, anytime)
    2.
    3.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •