Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639445984 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1987

Thread: Chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

  1. #661

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    its no use. no matter how big a pile of bovine defecation you hide it in, we ABC members will ding ding like a missile locking on infrared.

    nolah i not trying to hide... but ok i thot this one wrong forum to advertise my services - haha!!

  2. #662

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    Very interesting ... in trying to be a better Catholic - what exactly do you do? Go to church, go for confession etc - the 'PRACTICE' part? Or pray more? Be more spiritual? Heck - how do you BE MORE SPIRITUAL??
    I am baptised as an Anglican and we (my family) is sort of more into High Anglicanism - so our church rituals etc - are very Catholic and I do like them sometimes - coz for me it's like a sacred pagentry - with all the incense and hymns and kneeling and standing and praying / chanting in Latin (not all Latin but some) ...
    to be a better catholic.....in a nutshell....is to love god and neighbour, to love god better is to cultivate a better friendship with god, that is where prayer comes in. being more spiritual is to realise what it is that truly matters in life and death, to see beyond the noise and clamour of the world. how to be more spiritual? you can't always turn "spirituality" on and off like a tap, but u can try to be receptive to the word of god, and gradually let the gift of the spirit touch your innermost being.

    Last edited by zaren; 16th November 2005 at 06:38 PM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  3. #663
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    nolah i not trying to hide... but ok i thot this one wrong forum to advertise my services - haha!!
    Hmm... I wonder who in this thread wants to shoot a nude model... well, other than Vamptress that is...

  4. #664

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    She'll be so overjoyed that she'll flip and do cartwheels lor!
    yes where is she? i've been dying to meet her for the longest time. and photograph her doing cartwheels.

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #665
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    to be a better catholic.....in a nutshell....is to love god and neighbour, to love god better is to cultivate a better friendship with god, that is where prayer comes in. being more spiritual is to realise what it is that truly matters in life and death, to see beyond the noise and clamour of the world. how to be more spiritual? you can't always turn "spirituality" on and off like a tap, but u can try to be receptive to the word of god, and gradually let the gift of the spirit touch your innermost being.

    Hahaa~! I don't understand half the things you'd just say leh. Think I'm just stoopid.

  6. #666

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hmm... I wonder who in this thread wants to shoot a nude model... well, other than Vamptress that is...
    everyone in this thread would love to shoot a nude model, darling.

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  7. #667
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    yes where is she? i've been dying to meet her for the longest time. and photograph her doing cartwheels.

    Dunno leh. I also wanna ask her out for kopi.

  8. #668

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hahaa~! I don't understand half the things you'd just say leh. Think I'm just stoopid.
    no, i think you are very intelligent.

    sometimes TOO intelligent!

    think like a child, see like a child, and you can discover new horizons...

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  9. #669
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    everyone in this thread would love to shoot a nude model, darling.

    I won't.

    I would like to oogle at sexy nude models though, not shoot them... don't have the resolve to press the shutter when a lovely sight presents itself in front of me...

  10. #670

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Dunno leh. I also wanna ask her out for kopi.
    i still owe you your nat geo CDs, when can i return them to you?

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  11. #671

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    I won't.
    really?

    hand on heart?

    never ever?

    not even if the chioest babe or hunk in the entire world were to model nude for you?

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #672
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    no, i think you are very intelligent.

    sometimes TOO intelligent!

    think like a child, see like a child, and you can discover new horizons...

    Haa~! Some things are easy said than done lor.
    Actually, I'm trying my very best to try to think like a child. I no longer read serious non-fiction stuff (well, not as much) and most of the stuff I read these days are children's literature. In fact, I'm reading Alice in Wonderland for the 9th time!

  13. #673

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Haa~! Some things are easy said than done lor.
    Actually, I'm trying my very best to try to think like a child. I no longer read serious non-fiction stuff (well, not as much) and most of the stuff I read these days are children's literature. In fact, I'm reading Alice in Wonderland for the 9th time!
    have you read C.S.Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia?

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  14. #674
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    have you read C.S.Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia?

    Yes yes yes. What's with the anyway? Looks gay to me...

  15. #675
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by mau_lovers
    Wow - VAMPTRESS - wah sounds cool man ....!! She must be damn chio right?? lol!
    Sorry. Was just corrected by Vamptress herself that I'd read the above quote wrongly. Mau_lovers definitely did not say that Vamptress is chio. Hahahah~!

  16. #676
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    kPOW!


    wah lau this fella damn tua kee, sitting on a big mushroom

  17. #677
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    What kind of person do you think you are? One who say sensible things all the time and not willing to speculate on anything when you don't have the knowledge to, or one who would say and do whatever comes to mind, not compromising to the situation in which the expression could have unpleasant consequences?
    me I am a little buaya only.

    I say nonsensical things with the truth veiled within.

  18. #678
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    why should she flip? she IS a very beautiful woman.



    I also like that say.

  19. #679
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    yes where is she? i've been dying to meet her for the longest time. and photograph her doing cartwheels.



    that one is the furry one lah. vamp dun cartwheel one.

  20. #680
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: chit chat thread #2 (slowest thread ever! ha!)

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Sorry. Was just corrected by Vamptress herself that I'd read the above quote wrongly. Mau_lovers definitely did not say that Vamptress is chio. Hahahah~!
    ya she said "damn chio" mah, not just "chio".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •