Thread: Where can i print calenders?

Default Where can i print calenders?

Hi CSers....

I dunno where i should post this thread,so please pardon me if i put up in the wrong place. I would like to ask, where can i print calenders (those type that can stand on its own... not too big not too small, say 20cm by 20cm?)

Anybody has printed before? How much would it cost to print about 100 copies? and do the printing company do the layout/design/format for you?

Would appreciate any form of advice. Thanx in advance!! Need to do some preliminary "research" before deciding if its feasible to do it to raise fund for our hall (school hostel), and possibly to raise some money to buy a new camera for our hall.

Wamest Regards,
    Rongren

Default Re: Where can i print calenders?

Thread moved to Kopitiam. Please note that Consumers Corner is meant for photography related discussions only.

Marketplace

I think the minimum print is 1k copies. Normally they have a few fixed design, u can simply paste your photos onto the layout.

You may want to check out FotoHub :
    http://www.fotohub.com/

2-month per page, 6-page standing desktop calendar was like $10, so if you print more, I'm sure its cheaper... but design limited...
    Goto the shop and see and ask...

Quote Originally Posted by rOnGrEn
    Hi CSers....

I dunno where i should post this thread,so please pardon me if i put up in the wrong place. I would like to ask, where can i print calenders (those type that can stand on its own... not too big not too small, say 20cm by 20cm?)

Anybody has printed before? How much would it cost to print about 100 copies? and do the printing company do the layout/design/format for you?

Would appreciate any form of advice. Thanx in advance!! Need to do some preliminary "research" before deciding if its feasible to do it to raise fund for our hall (school hostel), and possibly to raise some money to buy a new camera for our hall.

Wamest Regards,
    Rongren