Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42678287909192939497 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2038

Thread: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

  1. #1821
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Yup, since the original series. You, too, huh!

    I'm still waiting for "Enterprise" season 4 to air in Singapore. Heard it was the best of the lot, but too bad they canned the series.
    Me too. I started watching only when Ch5 aired 'The Next Generations' TV series.
    U should watch 'Star Wreck'. Google for it & download, it's legal & free.
    Sad that they decided to stop the Movies & Series.
    Btw. know anywhere that sell the TV series cheap?

  2. #1822
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Me too. I started watching only when Ch5 aired 'The Next Generations' TV series.
    U should watch 'Star Wreck'. Google for it & download, it's legal & free.
    Sad that they decided to stop the Movies & Series.
    Btw. know anywhere that sell the TV series cheap?
    Well.... I heard of this place in Suzhou, but I don't think we shd go there :P

    VideoEZ may have started renting them out.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  3. #1823
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Well.... I heard of this place in Suzhou, but I don't think we shd go there :P

    VideoEZ may have started renting them out.
    VideoEZ at Punggol Plaza?

  4. #1824
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Cpt Eikin: Science Officer reports that the alien life forms detected by yesterday's away team have been documented for your review here. Unfortunately, we had to kill one of them to prevent possible spread of contagent.

    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  5. #1825
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    VideoEZ at Punggol Plaza?
    Not been to that one, mine's at Kovan. Blue Max (in Plaza Sing & Suntec) used to have it.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  6. #1826
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    www.videoezy.com.sg

    Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home DVD is on their catalog

    BTW Punggol Plaza Branch is bigger that the Rivervale Mall Branch

  7. #1827
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    www.videoezy.com.sg

    Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home DVD is on their catalog

    BTW Punggol Plaza Branch is bigger that the Rivervale Mall Branch
    Thanks for the URL.

    I think evq wants the TV series.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  8. #1828
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    send them an email? and ask them

  9. #1829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    ortega, Thanks for the link.
    Looking for TV series, not Movies. Seen all 10 movies.

    Prefer Star Trek to Star Wars.
    I once kept a detail blue print of Enterpricse-D, downloaded from net.
    Dunno if I still have it.

  10. #1830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Just toying with someone's new toy in HK...taken out from hotel window so dun nit pick...

    Original, no adjustments

    10mm, 1/100, F14



    Levels, curve, saturation and USM

    10mm, 1/100, F14



    Wide enough bo?? I can dismatle things easily, want me to try 5mm? today very hazy in HK, feel like going to be sick after going all the way to just buy this lens with wife and kid in toll....bo pian, all this for brother... (started studying seafood dinner menu liao......)
    When you coming back? See the images already can't wait to try out the lens. Errrrr......sinces you used the lens already, it's consider 2nd hand right? So normal accounting is 20% less from what you told me isit? Hahahah
    Last edited by yqt; 28th November 2005 at 03:54 PM.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  11. #1831
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    sinces you used the lens already, it's consider 2nd hand right? So normal accounting is 20% less from what you told me isit? Hahahah
    I think u may not see ur new lens. He now has a reason to keep it since a lose is involve.

  12. #1832
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    When you coming back? See the images already can't wait to try out the lens. Errrrr......sinces you used the lens already, it's consider 2nd hand right? So normal accounting is 20% less from what you told me isit? Hahahah

    Wah liao from helping friend TEST lens become 2nd stuff liao... no more MO for you in future, now I want to add surcharge for delivery and making Yamlo , because I say must give original box to YQT , she wanted to throw the box away...okay since friend friend, I still charge you cheaper than SG, SGD859.99. Mai kong bo brother hor..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  13. #1833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Morning all, now 5 pm 28th nov, in US.

    Yamlo reach back last night, please arrange your kopi session than call Yamlo,

    Please remind her to bring:

    3 x items for Eikin, Ortega and catchlight
    1 x item for YQT
    YQT to pass the ink jet and whatever else.
    Yamlo to pass Ykia my CF card to change.

    I scared she forget....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #1834
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Yamlo when would you be free for kopi session
    Let you choose the date and time.

  15. #1835
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Wah liao from helping friend TEST lens become 2nd stuff liao... no more MO for you in future, now I want to add surcharge for delivery and making Yamlo , because I say must give original box to YQT , she wanted to throw the box away...okay since friend friend, I still charge you cheaper than SG, SGD859.99. Mai kong bo brother hor..
    Aiyo, I'm just trying to give you a reason to own the lens mah. Can tell yamlo that now 2nd hand already cannot give the lens to me so must buy one more and don't use. You see lar, now pi chia lobang already, cannot use this idea to get your teetooX already. What a waste!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  16. #1836
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Morning all, now 5 pm 28th nov, in US.

    Yamlo reach back last night, please arrange your kopi session than call Yamlo,

    Please remind her to bring:

    3 x items for Eikin, Ortega and catchlight
    1 x item for YQT
    YQT to pass the ink jet and whatever else.
    Yamlo to pass Ykia my CF card to change.

    I scared she forget....
    Oooooo so I see, I'm not the only one with new toy.
    Last edited by yqt; 29th November 2005 at 09:46 AM.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  17. #1837
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    your one toy can buy all our toys together

  18. #1838
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    your one toy can buy all our toys together
    But...but....but mine is a tool which I need to earn milk powder money, yours is for fun what. So my is a tool for work but yours is a new toy for you to play with
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  19. #1839
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    But...but....but mine is a tool which I need to earn milk powder money, yours is for fun what. So my is a tool for work but yours is a new toy for you to play with

    But you say this this len is for your serious FUN (run hide under Bush legs)
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  20. #1840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Morning all, now 5 pm 28th nov, in US.

    Yamlo reach back last night, please arrange your kopi session than call Yamlo,

    Please remind her to bring:

    3 x items for Eikin, Ortega and catchlight
    1 x item for YQT
    YQT to pass the ink jet and whatever else.
    Yamlo to pass Ykia my CF card to change.

    I scared she forget....
    Anything for me huh huh???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •