Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2550657073747576778085100 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2038

Thread: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

Default Re: PhotoAid 6 ("World Peace")

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Yipee!! one more month to go...
    that another 30 days of SSDD
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Anyone here uses Intel Pentium 4 processor processor in LGA775 form?

Intel wants me to test my motherboard with another processor to make sure the problem really lies with my processor and not motherboard. But no shop in Sim Lim wants to open up a new processor for me to try and they don't have spares either.
    Call wai lor. He our very own Sim Lim Sq mah
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    that another 30 days of SSDD
    SSDD??

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    SSDD??
    Same Sh*t Diff Day

Intel wants me to test my motherboard with another processor to make sure the problem really lies with my processor and not motherboard. But no shop in Sim Lim wants to open up a new processor for me to try and they don't have spares either.
    wah! why they making it such a tedious process?

i got a spare one lying around...what wrong with your system? u know how to swap the CPU yourself (safely)? if not bring the system over then i check for u

Same Sh*t Diff Day

one step at the time lor...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

wah! why they making it such a tedious process?
    because last time it was too easy, just make a phone call and they will DHL/Fedex a brand new CPU to you in 3 days.

i guess too many pple exploit this for "free CPU upgrade", that's why they are more cautious now?

Call wai lor. He our very own Sim Lim Sq mah
    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    i got a spare one lying around...what wrong with your system? u know how to swap the CPU yourself (safely)? if not bring the system over then i check for u
    See what did I tell you

Way to go wai. you're the man

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    You hv PM. Thk u!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

something funny I saw in HK. It was an ad for a telco and they're giving a twist to the last supper.

Yes. Everything you have mention above also have. Please see below.

T-shirt:
    T-shirt is free, but you have to pay $30/- for the NLPC logo on it

Welcome bouquet
    In line with the recent " Tree Planting Day ", your welcome bouquet have been planted somewhere around Ponggol.

Freebies:
    The freebies is so called because it is a priceless item. It's all the "advice" given to you by members of NLPC. And I'm proud to persent you with your first freebie,and that is: DON'T BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IN NLPC

Free Gym Membership:
    There is a free gym membership that comes with your NLPC membership. But due to space constrain, all gym activites have to be held outdoors.
    All gym sessions will be lead by the MP.
    It will include:
    1)Running after/infront of her
    2)Holding tight onto a weight on your hand while running ( the weight is your own and is normally branded either Nikon or Canon )
    3)Carrying a heavy bag ( we'll let you decide the weight; this is after all not the army)
    4)Since this is after all a photo club, the gym session will include exercise for your right fore finger.

PS: It was a big hounour for NLPC when, at the last gym session, the PM and all the other GRC MPs came to lead the session!!!

Link Points:
    Here at NLPC we have our point system. It is call the " Lim Points ".
    This is how it works.
    1)For every Lim Kopi Session you attend, you'll get 1pt.
    2)If you're the first to arrive, you get another 2pts.
    3) if you're the one who call for the "Lim Kopi Session", you get 10pts.
    4) if you're the last to leave, you get 5pts.
    5) those who say want to come and than fly aeroplane, minus 10pts.

So far there are some member who have collected a lot of points namely eikin, ortega and myself. Sadly, till now, we're not very sure what to do with the pts collected, BUT, rest assure, we're working on it.

Club House:
    This one is easy. The Club House is located at Rivervale CC Rm 7. ( did't I say this one is easy? )

Free Popcorn Popper ( Made-in-China )
    This is still under nego with the manufacture from China. We think he's very interested as he've promise to fly over to SG in Dec for oue next stage of the nego. But I'm sorry to inform you that since you have join now and we don't have it yet, you're not entilted to it.

Please direct all other questions to the person in charge, our Chairman, Poohbear.
    Thank you
    and Welcome to NLPC

Sure not bluff me hor? I take your word for it hor...

I think the Funny TFCD program is very exciting leh... But I don't have motorcycle helmet HOW?!?
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan

I think the Funny TFCD program is very exciting leh... But I don't have motorcycle helmet HOW?!?
    No worries, after a while you'll get use to it.

ding dong. Going home

Dong Ding...back to work...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

T-shirt:

Welcome bouquet
    In line with the recent " Tree Planting Day ", your welcome bouquet have been planted somewhere around Ponggol.

Freebies:
    The freebies is so called because it is a priceless item. It's all the "advice" given to you by members of NLPC. And I'm proud to persent you with your first freebie,and that is: DON'T BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IN NLPC

Free Gym Membership:
    There is a free gym membership that comes with your NLPC membership. But due to space constrain, all gym activites have to be held outdoors.
    It will include:
    2)Holding tight onto a weight on your hand while running ( the weight is your own and is normally branded either Nikon or Canon )
    3)Carrying a heavy bag ( we'll let you decide the weight; this is after all not the army)
    4)Since this is after all a photo club, the gym session will include exercise for your right fore finger.

PS: It was a big hounour for NLPC when, at the last gym session, the PM and all the other GRC MPs came to lead the session!!!

Link Points:
    This is how it works.

So far there are some member who have collected a lot of points namely eikin, ortega and myself. Sadly, till now, we're not very sure what to do with the pts collected, BUT, rest assure, we're working on it.

Club House:
    This one is easy. The Club House is located at Rivervale CC Rm 7. ( did't I say this one is easy? )

This is still under nego with the manufacture from China. We think he's very interested as he've promise to fly over to SG in Dec for oue next stage of the nego. But I'm sorry to inform you that since you have join now and we don't have it yet, you're not entilted to it.

Please direct all other questions to the person in charge, our Chairman, Poohbear.
    Thank you
    and Welcome to NLPC
    WA SEH You so free har, got time to come out with this long "idea"... very creative

Blog Entries

here is another free advice

RTFM

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    here is another free advice

RTFM
    Wats tat?

T-shirt:

Welcome bouquet

Freebies:

Free Gym Membership:
    It will include:

Link Points:
    This is how it works.

Club House:

Thank you
    and Welcome to NLPC
    Veri ENG HOR! Wish I had such an easy life like u! Work can be so free n can afford condo, triplets, big car, big studio, a wife n a maid!

Wats ur secret? Mi n EVQ is juz a poor couple who hav to c ppl face color n earn little! Same human different life. No wonder my mama say life is like a box of chocolate. Inside same chocolate but different pattern n favour.

dun later 忍until 百忍成精。。。妖精的精!!!
    My chinese veri poor!