Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: LumiQuest Soft Screen

  1. #1

    Question LumiQuest Soft Screen

    Just saw the LumiQuest Soft Screen perched on the built in flash of the Nikon D50 in CP today.

    Anyone have any comments on that product? (ie. its efficacy, how much diff in the photo outcome as apposed to w/o the soft screen)

    Thinking of getting one for portriat shots. Are there any other uses for it?

  2. #2

    Default Re: LumiQuest Soft Screen

    Quote Originally Posted by exhibitj
    Just saw the LumiQuest Soft Screen perched on the built in flash of the Nikon D50 in CP today.

    Anyone have any comments on that product? (ie. its efficacy, how much diff in the photo outcome as apposed to w/o the soft screen)

    Thinking of getting one for portriat shots. Are there any other uses for it?
    How much was it?

  3. #3
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: LumiQuest Soft Screen

    http://www.lumiquest.com/softscreen.htm

    there are sample photos there

    that was fast, now we need to know how much it costs

  4. #4

    Default Re: LumiQuest Soft Screen

    different sizes and stuff...different pricing also..

  5. #5

    Default Re: LumiQuest Soft Screen

    hmm..i gt 1 but have not exactly used it yet....but quite useful lar......anw it costs 40 but if u buy loads of things frm him ( like me, i bought a d50)....he can sell u at 20

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: LumiQuest Soft Screen

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    hmm..i gt 1 but have not exactly used it yet....but quite useful lar......anw it costs 40 but if u buy loads of things frm him ( like me, i bought a d50)....he can sell u at 20
    IIRC, I bought it for around $20 - no need for any other purchases.

    I haven't really used it yet except for some test shots. The results are less harsh than direct flash but at the same time the colours are warmer too. At least that's what it looks to me.

  7. #7

    Default Re: LumiQuest Soft Screen

    It was quoted to me at S$20 at CP Marina. Single purchase.

    Seems like i'll wait for more posts on its performance before I consider buiying it. Don't quite believe what the website says...

  8. #8

    Default Re: LumiQuest Soft Screen

    Quote Originally Posted by exhibitj
    It was quoted to me at S$20 at CP Marina. Single purchase.

    Seems like i'll wait for more posts on its performance before I consider buiying it. Don't quite believe what the website says...
    Hmm..looks like I would make a trip there to look it up.

    Thanks guys.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •