Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

  1. #21

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Dear members, the show is on.

    Photography is allowed. The runway is a t-shape one.

    As the space is limited and the exhibition booths are quite near to the runway, try not to block the exhibitors booth and annoyed them.

    I will host some pics later.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    Dear members, the show is on.

    Photography is allowed. The runway is a t-shape one.

    As the space is limited and the exhibition booths are quite near to the runway, try not to block the exhibitors booth and annoyed them.

    I will host some pics later.
    Good, post some pic so I can decide whether to go or not to.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Sorry bro. Can't make it today. Did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Bro,

    I am going for the 2pm and 6pm show. How abt u?

    300n
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  4. #24

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays


  5. #25
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Thanks for sharing bro. Pretty nice pics and composition.

    I think your 2nd and 4th pic is out of focus. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, not sure if it's the lighting or your post processing, the pics have an orange cast.

    Quote Originally Posted by vbs1979
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  6. #26

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Thanks for sharing bro. Pretty nice pics and composition.

    I think your 2nd and 4th pic is out of focus. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, not sure if it's the lighting or your post processing, the pics have an orange cast.
    thanks for the compliments.

    i think it is my post processing.
    yes, the 2 pics is abit oof. forget to switch to AF-S.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Sorry bro. Can't make it today. Did you go?
    Bro,

    Yes I went, take a few shots only at 2pm show. outfits and models look good.

    300n

  8. #28
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Cool! You going again today? What lens you bring the day b4?

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Bro,

    Yes I went, take a few shots only at 2pm show. outfits and models look good.

    300n
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  9. #29

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Cool! You going again today? What lens you bring the day b4?
    Bro,

    Bring all you can. 50mm f1.4, 17-40mm f4.0, 70-200mm f2.8. I am going today. Are you goin?

    300n

  10. #30
    Senior Member erictan8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,885

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    what lens was mostly used to shoot ?
    a lot of people or not?

    thinking of going.... but dun know can make it in time or not.... they got start early or at 2pm sharp ?

    thanks
    Hope to learn from everyone here....

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    what lenses did u guys use? scare my lens too short and can't get anything in the end..

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    988

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by drumma
    what lenses did u guys use? scare my lens too short and can't get anything in the end..
    depending on where you stand, in general I would say 50mm is sufficient.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Hi guys, based on the tue experience, 18-70mm is gd enuff.

    I shoot with my kit lens only. As for flash, can bounce off the ceiling.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by erictan8888
    what lens was mostly used to shoot ?
    a lot of people or not?

    thinking of going.... but dun know can make it in time or not.... they got start early or at 2pm sharp ?

    thanks
    shld have more pple today as compare to tue. the area is not too big... those on the sides try not to stand too close to the models. the best position is the area facing directly the stage. fr there, 50mm is gd enuff as mr frosty has mentioned. alternatively, the late comers can stand near the side of the stage to take full body shots of the models.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Too bad I missed it again.

    Any pics to show to cure my itch?

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Bro,

    Bring all you can. 50mm f1.4, 17-40mm f4.0, 70-200mm f2.8. I am going today. Are you goin?

    300n
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  16. #36

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Too bad I missed it again.

    Any pics to show to cure my itch?
    Bro,

    U can goto the ready light action forum to see them, actually the same here and there, no different loh.

    300n

  17. #37
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Wedding Gowns showcase at Takashimaya during the coming holidays

    Thanks bro. Next time we shall jio each other out for shoots.
    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Bro,

    U can goto the ready light action forum to see them, actually the same here and there, no different loh.

    300n
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •