hi thanks guys for the info ive read so far!
sorry i know heaps of questions have been thrown around, can i ask and confirm a few more points about this?
1. so i take off the lens cap right? - how about filters? (do i need to remove them too)
2. do i stand the lens up vertically so the front of the lens is facing down?
3. is there a need to remove the bottom cover of the lens? (where i mount the lens onto the body)
4. my akura cabinet from CP.. normally sits above 30 degrees.. is this a problem? (i dont have Aircon at home ..)
5. do i need to remove the battery in film cameras too? 2 x (CR2) batteries
6. 35mm film to be placed and stored in the dry cabinet or fridge?
Thanks guys heaps for your help!