Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Doom and gloom predicted

  1. #21
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    Over here they tell us we are in debt to China 19 trillion. So why not cash in some t bills and carry on? Unless USA is a broke joke. I don't know if I buy all of this finance sector the sky is falling business...sounds like propaganda for the bankers of the world.


    That's about the size of it... and who US owe whatever money to....thanks to The two last Presidents including the present one. but credit got to go to Bush mainly heh Imagine under Clinton it was in the Positive.
    Last edited by sammy888; 13th February 2016 at 11:10 AM.
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    ....thanks to The two last Presidents including the present one. but credit got to go to Bush mainly heh Imagine under Clinton it was in the Positive.
    But another Clinton will restore it to it's former glory soon.

    Thank God she doesn't smoke cigars either.

  3. #23
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    But another Clinton will restore it to it's former glory soon.

    Thank God she doesn't smoke cigars either.
    I don't support that banshee Hillary ..don't want another regressive left to take another term or two.
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post

    I don't support that banshee Hillary ..don't want another regressive left to take another term or two.
    It's the lesser of the two evils

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    It's the lesser of the two evils
    Well US can choose Hillary.

    Or Angela Merkel.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    Well US can choose Hillary.

    Or Angela Merkel.
    Anyone is better than that lunatic Trump.

    I rather have a regressive leader than Trump.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    don't worry, USA will print money again to save the world

  8. #28

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    don't worry, USA will print money again to save the world
    save its own a$$ maybe, but its toxic for the rest of the world
    now central banks are experimenting with negative rates.. we'll see how it goes

  9. #29
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    don't worry, USA will print money again to save the world
    人生不免崎嶇.
    難以絕無掛慮.


    Let's hope we all can return to a better tomorrow:

    Last edited by Sion; 15th February 2016 at 01:21 PM.

  10. #30
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    As an outsider and total novice, I think it is a 'monkey see, monkey do' world in today's banking, except for some conservative banks. But to predict a total collapse will be unlikely since they are all interlinked. Don't save too much, buy the latest camera and gears lah.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    As an outsider and total novice, I think it is a 'monkey see, monkey do' world in today's banking, except for some conservative banks. But to predict a total collapse will be unlikely since they are all interlinked. Don't save too much, buy the latest camera and gears lah.
    I think its just the opposite, since everything is linked, just one collapse can drag down others. Remember bear stearns?
    But I won't predict anything in the current volatile world. And pentax just released a FF cam.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    All the big fatcats are hurting nowadays...all us little mice are not doing bad at all. Anyone notice that lately?
    Expand your mind or get left behind

  13. #33
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    All the big fatcats are hurting nowadays...all us little mice are not doing bad at all. Anyone notice that lately?
    Maybe you are the exceptional fat little rat?

  14. #34
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: Doom and gloom predicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Maybe you are the exceptional fat little rat?
    They say God feeds the birds right?

    Chasing markets sounds like a fun game and seems it could also potentially be depressing at the same time...sometimes one must let things work themselves out and not worry about it so much.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 19th February 2016 at 09:39 AM.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •