Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where sell nice Roast Duck?

Default Re: Where sell nice Roast Duck?

Come to Dian Xiao Er for the roast ducks.

Theres a choice of Dan gui roasted duck or herbal duck with dan gui. I work there la in the kitchen making drinks and desserts .

Quote Originally Posted by fintan

Theres a choice of Dan gui roasted duck or herbal duck with dan gui. I work there la in the kitchen making drinks and desserts .
    Where is Dian Xiao Er??? ;o...
    How much is the duck??
    Dessert ;D... what kindof dessert?

u cannot eat liao lor, no need to ask liao... just close the thread... hehehehehehe...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Try Alex Restaurant (opp Shaw Towers, Beach Rd). The roast duck there is vv nice! Succulent and tender! A plate of duck noodles cost $4, but the portion is enough to make me full!

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Where is Dian Xiao Er??? ;o...
    How much is the duck??
    Dessert ;D... what kindof dessert?
    Dian Xiao Er is at the 2nd lvl of marina square , if u take MRT go through citylink all the way and walk through all the construction and once u enter marina square go past anderson ice cream and turn right and walk straight..its very simple , we are next to cavana which is next to the escalator.

we sell upper part of the duck or lower part of duck or the whole duck. Whole duck is $40 i think..will check back on wednesday.

http://herbwonder.com.sg/

Quote Originally Posted by fintan

oh...dian xiao er. ate there a couple of times. tried 2 different types of duck. not sure which it was but i think the herbal duck is good

my parents used to buy kay lee duck. supposedly better than johnson duck. cant remember where they are now - think they used to be next to the bp station at the junction of paya lebar rd and circuit rd/link/or-something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12