Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: 5th February 2016 Pentax CNY outing

  1. #21

    Default Re: 5th February 2016 Pentax CNY outing

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    This time round, we will cover some cityscape of the Chinatown area.

    Here :
    DSC0075620140110ILCE-7-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr

    and then if we have time :

    20130524-IMG_0026Canon EOS 5D by jenkwang, on Flickr



    We then proceed to do some festive scenes from the bazzar below.
    Just a suggestion, this 2 viewpoints are quite popular, maybe go chope place earlier?

    Can't join, you guys have fun!

  2. #22
    Senior Member B-setting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    2,444

    Default

    Sorry guys. I cant make it. Got last minute errand. You guys enjoy!

    Happy Lunar New Year!

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B-setting View Post
    Sorry guys. I cant make it. Got last minute errand. You guys enjoy!

    Happy Lunar New Year!
    Happy cny to u too. Do join us for march outing.

  4. #24

    Default

    Hi guys, it is a great outing...this outing is great because of you all make it happened. Thx guys. Give yourself a pat. Thumbs up!!!

  5. #25

    Default Re: 5th February 2016 Pentax CNY outing

    Thanks guys, had a great time shooting, meeting up and TCSS. Looking forward to the next outing!

    My outing photos have been uploaded to this thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...75#post9286975
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  6. #26

    Default Re: 5th February 2016 Pentax CNY outing

    Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Hi guys, it is a great outing...this outing is great because of you all make it happened. Thx guys. Give yourself a pat. Thumbs up!!!
    Joe, thanks for leading the outing.



    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Thanks guys, had a great time shooting, meeting up and TCSS. Looking forward to the next outing!

    My outing photos have been uploaded to this thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...75#post9286975
    Do join us more for future outings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •