Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 119 of 119

Thread: what has happen to clubsnap

  1. #101
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    Looks like your retirement is going to be an exhaustic one.

    If one has to go one day one might as well go with a big happy smile.

  2. #102

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Looks like your retirement is going to be an exhaustic one.

    If one has to go one day one might as well go with a big happy smile.
    Sir, you are right.

    Name:  quote-women-do-not-become-exhausted-they-only-exhaust-others-robert-jordan-241873.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  27.7 KB

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    If one has to go one day one might as well go with a big happy smile.


    "I believe Singapore will eventually experience a severe earthquake. I’m not a pessimist; I’m a realist. You can't live 400 hundred kilometers from a major earthquake fault and say there is no risk of earthquake. - See more at: http://sbr.com.sg/healthcare/commentary/what-will-happen-when-earthquake-hits-singapore#sthash.C8vvHhQj.dpuf"
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  4. #104
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    I believe Singapore will eventually experience a severe earthquake. I’m not a pessimist; I’m a realist.
    Please make sure you're not on top of a filmsy creaky wooden bed in Geylang when it happens.

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Please make sure you're not on top of a filmsy creaky wooden bed in Geylang when it happens.
    ....... where I go they use only waterbeds ........ obviously not for people who get seasick easily.......
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  6. #106
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    I think I read something the other night that said last quake in SG was 75 million years ago...

    Of course when Sion goes out in red sarong everyone trembles which gives impression that natural disaster is occurring...lol
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 5th March 2016 at 03:08 AM.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    The Sion trademark is a red loin cloth.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  8. #108
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    The Sion trademark is a red loin cloth.
    I must remember to return it to you one day.

  9. #109
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    I think I read something the other night that said last quake in SG was 75 million years ago...

    Of course when Sion goes out in red sarong everyone trembles which gives impression that natural disaster is occurring...lol
    Yes welcome to Singapore.

    We are all waiting for you in Little India.


  10. #110
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Man that sounds sort of scary...
    Expand your mind or get left behind

  11. #111

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    The Sion trademark is a red loin cloth.
    And all this while I thought it was a red g-string
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  12. #112

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    The Sion trademark is a red loin cloth.
    And all this while I thought it was a red g-string
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  13. #113
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    And all this while I thought it was a red g-string
    Most of the time in red sarong lah.


  14. #114

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Most of the time in red sarong lah.

    Don't bluff lah...although I have been away for 5 to 6 years, I vaguely remembered other CSer always wanted you pose with you red g-strings
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap


  16. #116
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    ...although I have been away for 5 to 6 years....
    So how many kids already after you were away from CS?

    Told you computer radiation is no good for fertility.

  17. #117

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    So how many kids already after you were away from CS?

    Told you computer radiation is no good for fertility.
    Ha ha ha, still at one

    Nothing to do with computer radiation lah....

    Glad that most old timers are still around

    However, i do noticed that quite a few active members were deregistered....wonder what had happened during those time..

    Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

  18. #118
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo tango View Post
    ....Glad that most old timers are still around

    However, i do noticed that quite a few active members were deregistered....wonder what had happened during those time..
    Like you lah. They went away to have kids but injured their backs in the process.

  19. #119

    Default Re: what has happen to clubsnap

    I already have kid before i went 'on leave' lah 😀

    Sent from my HTC One E9PLUS dual sim using Tapatalk
    Tangfolio, 9mm; CZ75 Shadow, 9mm; S&W 686, .38

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •