Thread: Photo Printing In Thailand

Lightbulb Photo Printing In Thailand

Hello forumers!

Not sure where to list this post of mine. i would be heading to BKK next month and would like to print photos in Thailand, eg on canvas, photo albums. Has anyone ventured/tried this in BKK and could give some recommendations?

Locally, would anyone be able to recommend any shop on this? If the difference isnt that much, I prefer to have the printing done locally.

TIA!!

Default Re: Photo Printing In Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Hello forumers!

Not sure where to list this post of mine. i would be heading to BKK next month and would like to print photos in Thailand, eg on canvas, photo albums. Has anyone ventured/tried this in BKK and could give some recommendations?

Locally, would anyone be able to recommend any shop on this? If the difference isnt that much, I prefer to have the printing done locally.

TIA!!
    Bro, you can try this shop. Located near the CBD area.

http://www.iqlab.co.th/index.php?lay...rticle&Ntype=8

You can email them the file first so that you can collect immediately when you are there. They need a 3 days lead time.

Much cheaper than in Singapore, but you might have to think about how to bring them back if yours is a very big print. Airlines do allow you to hand carry up at A3 size with frame.
    "Time is often the best editor" - Alex Webb