Thread: Trump Came to My Town Today

Default Trump Came to My Town Today

Trump came to Tulsa today.

I do not know why he thinks he has the right to to tell groups of people they will be deported or other groups that they will not be allowed to come to our country. This dimwit does not realize his words have a powerful effect on people that do not deserve to live in fear of this or that. He is a hypocritical, pretentious, spoiled, rich, brat of a man. If he wins the POTUS next year I would encourage all Singaporeans to petition your government that he not be allowed to step foot on SG soil as he is the total antithesis to the ideas of your country. A bigot of the first order. I am all for doing away with PCness but enough of the racial intolerance and nationalistic BS already. Thank you for reading my message.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 21st January 2016 at 10:42 AM.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post

I do not know why he thinks he has the right to to tell groups of people they will be deported or other groups that they will not be allowed to come to our country. This dimwit does not realize his words have a powerful effect on people that do not deserve to live in fear of this or that. He is a hypocritical, pretentious, spoiled, rich, brat of a man. If he wins the POTUS next year I would encourage all Singaporeans to petition your government that he not be allowed to step foot on SG soil as he is the total antithesis to the ideas of your country. A bigot of the first order. I am all for doing away with PCness but enough of the racial intolerance and nationalistic BS already. Thank you for reading my message.
    He will still have his own supporters and voters, who are as dumbwit as him

The Singapore government will welcome him with open arms(and legs). Character and integrity always take a step backwards in the face of power(and money).

Default Re: Trump Came to My Town Today

Does his hair look real ??

Scuba & Father... For Life

the "cutest" thing about him is is hair lol ....

As long as you focus on his hairs it's fine. But keep his verbal / written content out of the forum.
    EOS

Should drop him off in Syria and see whether he will survive

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Does his hair look real ??
    I am beginning to believe those lizard aliens are among us conspiracy people...
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 25th January 2016 at 07:51 AM.

If he ever becomes POTUS the end of the mankind will come early geezus
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

You don't have one good candidate.... so USA is screwed anyways......

Preach politics elsewhere... I think CS is a political free zone?
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    You don't have one good candidate.... so USA is screwed anyways......

Preach politics elsewhere... I think CS is a political free zone?
    Yeah my bad you are right...just weird when such a guy comes near makes one want to speak out.

It's because of the US constitution,the right to free speech no matter who it may offend.Just like the french proud way of life and liberty resulting in the massacre at Charlie Abdo (wrong spelling I know).Dear friend you don't seem to know who we share our borders with. WE thread a fine line.Your comment may be construed as interfering in SG's domestic affairs..haha.The political powers are pro US and for that matter pro money too for self interests.We certainly will not ban Mr. Trump because just like Mark Zuckerburg who became a "singaporean" for tax purposes, it also helps that he has a wife of chinese descent.Pity that Trump chose to spend his millions to be remembered in history for his ego rather than Bill Gates giving away his fortune to the needy and disadvantage.I sympathise with your country..America the land of the brave.
    Last edited by one eye jack; 26th January 2016 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by one eye jack View Post
    It's because of the US constitution,the right to free speech no matter who it may offend.Just like the french proud way of life and liberty resulting in the massacre at Charlie Abdo (wrong spelling I know).Dear friend you don't seem to know who we share our borders with. WE thread a fine line.Your comment may be construed as interfering in SG's domestic affairs..haha.The political powers are pro US and for that matter pro money too for self interests.We certainly will not ban Mr. Trump because just like Mark Zuckerburg who became a "singaporean" for tax purposes, it also helps that he has a wife of chinese descent.Pity that Trump chose to spend his millions to be remembered in history for his ego rather than Bill Gates giving away his fortune to the needy and disadvantage.I sympathise with your country..America the land of the brave.
    Zuckerburg?

Surely, you must have meant Eduardo Saverin.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Saverin

Blog Entries

Sorry Jeff, political talk is not really welcome here as per ClubSNAP policy. Have to close the thread bud. Sorry bro.