Thread: Lens Case Issues!

Default Lens Case Issues!

hey guys, just bought a sigma 24-70 f2.8, and, as usual, it comes with a nice Sigma Padded lens case. however, its connection loop does not allow for SlipLock attachment to Lowepro bags! so how? any of u guys know how to adapt this sigma lens case to fit lowepro SlipLock?
    This loop on the lens case is designed to be belt mounted i think, thus it is a vertical loop

Default Re: Lens Case Issues!

any ideas?

buy a lowepro lens case. i don think u can modify the sigma case. anyway, its an 800gram monster. get sth more durable and tough like the lowepro. modifying the sigma case may just weaken the case structure.

im sure u don want ur lens case to disintegrate or sth

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahfortythirtyone
    buy a lowepro lens case. i don think u can modify the sigma case. anyway, its an 800gram monster. get sth more durable and tough like the lowepro. modifying the sigma case may just weaken the case structure.

im sure u don want ur lens case to disintegrate or sth
    anyone knows how much these are? also, what sizes/models are there, and what do they fit?
    Which fits my 24-70?

i think i'll keep the Sigma case for use with a belt, and use the Lowepro most of the time when i buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by maritimus831
    anyone knows how much these are? also, what sizes/models are there, and what do they fit?
    Which fits my 24-70?

i think i'll keep the Sigma case for use with a belt, and use the Lowepro most of the time when i buy it.

look in the OTHERS forum. there is a lowepro pricelist there as sticky