Thread: How to shoot from Marina Bay Sands Observation at sunset and night

Default How to shoot from Marina Bay Sands Observation at sunset and night

Hi all,

I am a new member, I plan to visit Marina Bay Sands observation at sunset and night time to capture the CBD at a hight view. Since it's dark and a tripod is required, but on the FAQ section of MBS's observation it seems that they don't allow tripod (frequently-asked-questions.html).

Could you help to advise an alternative solution for me to be able to shoot with a sturdy stand such as clamp, or table top tripod? Any help or experience to share is very appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Regards,
    --Steven

Default Re: How to shoot from Marina Bay Sands Observation at sunset and night

Quote Originally Posted by trongnguyen View Post
    Hi all,

I am a new member, I plan to visit Marina Bay Sands observation at sunset and night time to capture the CBD at a hight view. Since it's dark and a tripod is required, but on the FAQ section of MBS's observation it seems that they don't allow tripod (frequently-asked-questions.html).

Could you help to advise an alternative solution for me to be able to shoot with a sturdy stand such as clamp, or table top tripod? Any help or experience to share is very appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Regards,
    --Steven
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738688

Some prior discussion on it.