Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: Sitex 2005

  1. #1

    Default Sitex 2005

    Hi there,

    Just to let you all know that sitex 2005 is back again....

    Date : 24 - 27 November 2005

    Time : 11am - 9pm

    Venue : Singapore Expo - Halls 4 & 5

    Other infos can be obtained from here http://www.sitex.com.sg

    300n

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Hi there,

    Just to let you all know that sitex 2005 is back again....

    Date : 24 - 27 November 2005

    Time : 11am - 9pm

    Venue : Singapore Expo - Halls 4 & 5

    Other infos can be obtained from here http://www.sitex.com.sg

    300n
    Wow, that's fast.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wow, that's fast.
    time to prepare your shopping list~

  4. #4
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    wonder if the major camera makers are setting up booths for sitex...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #5
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    wonder if the major camera makers are setting up booths for sitex...
    Don't think so. I heard that they normally shun exhibitions held at the EXPO. Don't don't how far this is true, though...

  6. #6
    Member Adiemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Small island....
    Posts
    1,673

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Don't think so. I heard that they normally shun exhibitions held at the EXPO. Don't don't how far this is true, though...
    Yeah. I don't think so either. It was reported in the papers some time back that major Camera brands will concentrate on 2 shows per year. I think in March and September only.

  7. #7
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiemus
    Yeah. I don't think so either. It was reported in the papers some time back that major Camera brands will concentrate on 2 shows per year. I think in March and September only.
    ach....

    looks like i'll have to wait and see if there's any promos from EG for their memory cards then.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  8. #8

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    dun care whether the major cam brands set up shop anot lar ..... just wanna know whether the dry cabinets dudes DO setup their stall!

    the most recent show, only got DIGICABI :S

    how come no other names.... :S


  9. #9

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    AutoSalon Asia 2005 is on at the same time in Hall #3.
    You are going to be very busy those days.

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    Hi there,

    Just to let you all know that sitex 2005 is back again....

    Date : 24 - 27 November 2005

    Time : 11am - 9pm

    Venue : Singapore Expo - Halls 4 & 5

    Other infos can be obtained from here http://www.sitex.com.sg

    300n
    Last edited by r52lanc; 26th October 2005 at 04:37 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    And the Big Boys Toys Expo also at the same place same dates

  11. #11

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    And the Big Boys Toys Expo also at the same place same dates
    its going to be a busy week...

    go this first.. then to auto salon then to sitex..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  12. #12

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    I intend to get a media player/storage device for my photos, dont know whether they sell over there. It will sure cost me a boom. I need jus a 40GB will do. Anyone here can recommend me a good one but not so expensive la? My budget will be $700 below. Thanks first for everyone.

    300n

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    You all can go there buy D200

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    its going to be a busy week...

    go this first.. then to auto salon then to sitex..
    Your priority is based on the quality of models?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Your priority is based on the quality of models?
    SITEX got models?

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    You all can go there buy D200
    You buying? Can I go there test your set???



    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    SITEX got models?
    Confirm have, you take out your D2X, confirm they pose for you

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    SITEX got models?
    Depends on your definition of "models"...

  18. #18
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Quote Originally Posted by 300N
    I intend to get a media player/storage device for my photos, dont know whether they sell over there. It will sure cost me a boom. I need jus a 40GB will do. Anyone here can recommend me a good one but not so expensive la? My budget will be $700 below. Thanks first for everyone.

    300n
    buy the new ViPod from apple lor,wow drool...


  19. #19
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    Wah Sitex,memory card lobang lai ler...


  20. #20

    Default Re: Sitex 2005

    DAMN IT I in reservists
    DAMN
    10-20,18-70,18-200,50,80-200,70-300

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •