Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Changing time.....

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Changing time.....

    is kind of sad, but that is life.

    The customer, 张先生 said is correct, although taking family portrait is expensive, but the portrait itself is priceless, the money you spent you able to earn it back any time, however the moment you missed it, is gone forever. How many people can understand this nowadays?

    what the studio owner, 林國盛 said is truth, when the customers asking he to persist, but they don't patronise, how does him going to remain in business? Who is going to feed him?

    anyway, noting last forever, we have to face the reality, it is time to move on.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  3. #3

    Default Re: Changing time.....

    i am in office, dare not click the link. is it hong kong porn?



    Name:  longhubao.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  54.8 KB
    Last edited by ninelives; 8th January 2016 at 04:37 PM.
    Objection !!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post

    i am in office, dare not click the link. is it hong kong porn?

    <img src="http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10155"/>
    Can use your smartphone mah.....

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Changing time.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    i am in office, dare not click the link. is it hong kong porn?

    <img src="http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10155"/>
    Yes get the magazine from newsstand on the way home and flick it in your own leisure instead.
    Last edited by Sion; 8th January 2016 at 06:53 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Changing time.....

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    is kind of sad, but that is life.

    The customer, 张先生 said is correct, although taking family portrait is expensive, but the portrait itself is priceless, the money you spent you able to earn it back any time, however the moment you missed it, is gone forever. How many people can understand this nowadays?

    what the studio owner, 林國盛 said is truth, when the customers asking he to persist, but they don't patronise, how does him going to remain in business? Who is going to feed him?

    anyway, noting last forever, we have to face the reality, it is time to move on.
    Some aspects of commercial photography may have gone the way of VHS video rental shops, 1-hour photo finishing service, cassette tapes and CDs music shops etc.

    Probably the ones who thrive are specialized photography or those who are exceptionally original and talented.

  7. #7
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Changing time.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Some aspects of commercial photography may have gone the way of VHS video rental shops, 1-hour photo finishing service, cassette tapes and CDs music shops etc.

    Probably the ones who thrive are specialized photography or those who are exceptionally original and talented.
    yes, those business are doing well today may not be maintaining the same for the next five years, changes are inevitable, businesses are always consolidating and revolving, get ready to adapt or prepare to be phase out.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nikonzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    2,544

    Default Re: Changing time.....

    If it was easy everyone would be doing it. Reality.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Changing time.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post
    If it was easy everyone would be doing it. Reality.
    It's about 改变.

    David will explain it to you:

    Last edited by Sion; 16th January 2016 at 02:39 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •