Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 2008

Thread: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    who are you running away from?
    running away from these girls lor..they spotted I lie

    no lah..I am training for next year's 1/2 marathon

  2. #162

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    okie okie...I lost
    Hahaha.......... Nwdays women nt ku ku, okie! Dun pray pray!

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha.......... Nwdays women nt ku ku, okie! Dun pray pray!
    eh I never say you girls are idiots hor...i have most respect for girls 1..

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahaha.......... Nwdays women nt ku ku, okie! Dun pray pray!
    alechim asked for proof so i gave lor. did i do anything wrong

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    alechim asked for proof so i gave lor. did i do anything wrong
    never say you do anything wrong also what..

  6. #166

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    running away from these girls lor..they spotted I lie

    no lah..I am training for next year's 1/2 marathon
    So furby is either ur gf of ur wife huh??? Juz kpo a bit!

  7. #167

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    eh I never say you girls are idiots hor...i have most respect for girls 1..
    ......

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    never say you do anything wrong also what..
    just kidding with you lah
    im not so serious one okie

  9. #169

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    alechim asked for proof so i gave lor. did i do anything wrong
    No lah! U r one smart gal! Respect to u! N here is the

  10. #170

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    those who went mah..how about those who did go?
    huh...those who go also not all get to see

  11. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No lah! U r one smart gal! Respect to u! N here is the
    no lah i have to be cautious, else if i carry the jokes too far then the guys might say i bully them again
    you so sweet. here's mine to you

  12. #172

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yup! U did! I am nt 3 yrs old hor! Madmacs, Druhkh n scud too.
    eh...i din say i din go woh...but i never get to see funny. and funny dun want to show me her pic.

  13. #173

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    eh...i din say i din go woh...but i never get to see funny. and funny dun want to show me her pic.
    Nxt time lah! When I am slimmer!

  14. #174

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I raised both hand! N my both leg too! I agreed! All my immediate relatives n close frends oso say I fat liao!
    oh thats a funny pic...funny lying down on floor with both hands and legs in the air. like overturned turtle

    hmm...do that can see fat or not ah?

  15. #175

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh thats a funny pic...funny lying down on floor with both hands and legs in the air. like overturned turtle

    hmm...do that can see fat or not ah?
    .............

  16. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh thats a funny pic...funny lying down on floor with both hands and legs in the air. like overturned turtle

    hmm...do that can see fat or not ah?
    so bad...

  17. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    So furby is either ur gf of ur wife huh??? Juz kpo a bit!
    furby??? who is that???

  18. #178

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    the back row like 1 name missing. alechim...you the blue one ah?

  19. #179

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    so bad...
    Funny mah

  20. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    furby??? who is that???
    lol... furby! gotta ask the couple when will they make furby.

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •