Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 123752576061626364677287 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2008

Thread: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

  1. #1221

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    how abt the rest?
    i'm fine with this idea.
    maybe we can organise one at dec.. near christma ma
    but i am away from 17-20 dec

    want to try Laborator Park BBQ pit? i love the environment there but no bicycle rental shop lor..

    We can have chicken wing, Sambal Sotong (my husband DU MENG MING FAN),hotdog, sotong ball, masmallow, Japanese sweet potatoes, Pork, satay, otar etc

    I can make chicken wing and sambal sotong..

  2. #1222

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    how abt the rest?
    i'm fine with this idea.
    By the way, who are u ah? have you send me your picture to complete your "activation" here ekekek

  3. #1223

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yeah..still use baking paper what!...
    What you talking.. how come now say baking paper?

    haze give alechim a flying leg

  4. #1224

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    we should organise a trip to Mel and visit our "Chuan Pan Ren" Beingn!!!!!

  5. #1225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    hehe where u shift to? bought new house?
    aiya i think u can forget about the weight loss lor
    as long as u happy.. good enough

    Shift to this beachside flat lor, so much hassles with the utilities connections

    No lah, must focus on weight loss once more...coz my jeans is tight mah......

  6. #1226

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Shift to this beachside flat lor, so much hassles with the utilities connections

    No lah, must focus on weight loss once more...coz my jeans is tight mah......
    Wow Beachside ah!!!
    ;o i going to mel next april, can stay at your home for 2 days .. let me experience the nigh sea breeze ;D

  7. #1227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    we should organise a trip to Mel and visit our "Chuan Pan Ren" Beingn!!!!!

    har mi si "Chuan Pan Ren" ? When you get here...most likely I will be back to KL liao

    Today is no luck.....my cable TV no signal

  8. #1228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    how abt the rest?
    i'm fine with this idea.
    im fine too!

  9. #1229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    What you talking.. how come now say baking paper?

    haze give alechim a flying leg
    you said the foil tore and and the ingredients leak while you baking cheese cake right?
    coz you never use baking paper..

  10. #1230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Wow Beachside ah!!!
    ;o i going to mel next april, can stay at your home for 2 days .. let me experience the nigh sea breeze ;D

    One bedroom ley......u want to sleep in the living room?
    Across the road is the beach....but not advisable to swim....coz too closed to Melbourne liao.
    Go rent a motel in a seaside town lor.......probably $70 per night. But April weather getting breezy and cold liao....

  11. #1231

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    har mi si "Chuan Pan Ren" ? When you get here...most likely I will be back to KL liao

    Today is no luck.....my cable TV no signal
    Wow laggi good.. KL is near SG ;D...
    u going back to KL for permanent stay?

  12. #1232

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you said the foil tore and and the ingredients leak while you baking cheese cake right?
    coz you never use baking paper..
    oh is it
    why need baking paper ;o
    book never say need leh

  13. #1233

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    One bedroom ley......u want to sleep in the living room?
    Across the road is the beach....but not advisable to swim....coz too closed to Melbourne liao.
    Go rent a motel in a seaside town lor.......probably $70 per night. But April weather getting breezy and cold liao....
    U give up ur bedroom ma ;P
    $70 so ex ... me staying at my TB mama home

  14. #1234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh is it
    why need baking paper ;o
    book never say need leh
    coz baking paper can withstand heat and not so easily tear...
    some times you need not follow strickly to the books, be flexible..

  15. #1235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Wow laggi good.. KL is near SG ;D...
    u going back to KL for permanent stay?

    Dunno lah, if got offer then stay....if not, short break then head for one place for holiday and back to Melbourne again
    Life is too unpredictable these days....


    U give up ur bedroom ma ;P
    $70 so ex ... me staying at my TB mama home
    Har mi TB mama home? why I must give up my bedroom? U can alway set up tent by the beach and borrow my washroom

  16. #1236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Hurray Cable signal back liao....

    Drinking kopi and eat cheddar cheese biscuits.....
    Still half roast chicken left in the fridge

  17. #1237

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Dunno lah, if got offer then stay....if not, short break then head for one place for holiday and back to Melbourne again
    Life is too unpredictable these days....




    Har mi TB mama home? why I must give up my bedroom? U can alway set up tent by the beach and borrow my washroom
    what kind of offer are u expecting?
    Hey good idea.. we can go the beach for pinic.. what's the beach name?

  18. #1238

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    coz baking paper can withstand heat and not so easily tear...
    some times you need not follow strickly to the books, be flexible..
    oh i dun know thou.. will remember that
    Thank u

  19. #1239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh i dun know thou.. will remember that
    Thank u
    no problem...next time just line the inner baking tin with baking paper can already..

  20. #1240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    what kind of offer are u expecting?
    Hey good idea.. we can go the beach for pinic.. what's the beach name?

    Hmm, got one super rich sugar mummy to cover all my living expenses: usage of platinum cards, a yacht not smaller than 40 footer, imported sport coupe(min. MR2 spyder) and a penthouse with the panoramic view of KL lor.

    The beach near St Kilda lor.....you want to add some dust or sand in the seasoning si boh? April is very windy in Melbourne....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •