Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 63146515455565758616681 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2008

Thread: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

  1. #1101

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Wow pandan cake need 8 eggs ah! :O..
    what kindof flour ah? All purpose flour or self raising flour
    I edit liao! Go n see again.

  2. #1102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Anyone put on weight?
    I lost weight

  3. #1103

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    eh i dont even have straight bus lor..my journey home is 2 hours FYI
    U all c how lah! If Toa Payoh is convenient for them, I wll try loh! U c Toa Payoh ok for them or nt.

  4. #1104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Pandan Chiffon Cake

    Ingredients:

    8 egg whites 1 Teaspoon baking powder 6egg yolks(no cold egg)
    200g sugar 1 Teaspoon of cream of tartar Pandan paste
    3 Tablespoon oil 100ml coconut milk 150g of Top flour

    Method :

    • Beat egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar.
    • Mix egg yolks, oil, coconut milk and pandan paste. Add in flour.
    • Mix egg whites mixture into egg yolk mixtures.
    • Bake 200 degree for 40 min
    Cool for 4 hrs!
    but 8 eggs leh..so fattening!!!

  5. #1105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U all c how lah! If Toa Payoh is convenient for them, I wll try loh! U c Toa Payoh ok for them or nt.
    that time i saw TP already..some say dont want..

  6. #1106

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    that time i saw TP already..some say dont want..
    Then boh pian loh! I oredi give way liao!

  7. #1107

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    but 8 eggs leh..so fattening!!!
    Baking is always veri fattening one! Tats y I stop baking when I was slimming down.

  8. #1108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Then boh pian loh! I oredi give way liao!
    very hard to please every1 here..

  9. #1109

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    aiya...lets just go for hougang. if cannot then tampines, bedok or toa payoh lor..

  10. #1110
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    very hard to please every1 here..
    just came back from coffee break...

    just book lor. if not one come, then we have 2 more options:
    a) we sweat it out
    b) open to the badminton thread started by someone sometime ago.

  11. #1111

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    very hard to please every1 here..
    I veri chin cai oredi...... I tot Haze n Furrycake they all prefer Toa Payoh leh.

  12. #1112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Pandan Chiffon Cake

    Ingredients:

    8 egg whites 1 Teaspoon baking powder 6egg yolks(no cold egg)
    200g sugar 1 Teaspoon of cream of tartar Pandan paste
    3 Tablespoon oil 100ml coconut milk 150g of Top flour

    Method :

    • Beat egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar.
    • Mix egg yolks, oil, coconut milk and pandan paste. Add in flour.
    • Mix egg whites mixture into egg yolk mixtures.
    • Bake 200 degree for 40 min
    Cool for 4 hrs!

    this one for the cream one or the spongy one....

  13. #1113
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    aiya...lets just go for hougang. if cannot then tampines, bedok or toa payoh lor..
    yalor...

  14. #1114

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    this one for the cream one or the spongy one....
    Spongy.

  15. #1115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    just came back from coffee break...

    just book lor. if not one come, then we have 2 more options:
    a) we sweat it out
    b) open to the badminton thread started by someone sometime ago.
    i dont mind we sweat it out..
    im eager to play singles..

  16. #1116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I veri chin cai oredi...... I tot Haze n Furrycake they all prefer Toa Payoh leh.
    I also very chin chai 1...you folks say where I book where lor

  17. #1117

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    i dont mind we sweat it out..
    im eager to play singles..
    Then I juz be the pong pong gal loh! Or be the shuttercock picker

  18. #1118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Spongy.
    didnt know spongy cakes need so many eggs leh..

    I make cheese cake only 4 eggs only
    Last edited by alechim; 4th November 2005 at 05:22 PM.

  19. #1119
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    i dont mind we sweat it out..
    im eager to play singles..
    steady, but i prefer doubles. me lousy mah..

  20. #1120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Spongy.
    hmm, I din rem my mum use 1 Teaspoon of cream of tartar Pandan paste for the spongy one... what is tt by the way?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •