Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033385378 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 2008

Thread: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    WAH, dun any how said ley......I will have to fast or start chewing grass in my front lawn liao

    Just ate quarter sugar frosted sultana bun and few slices of potato chips........few quality soccer matches on tonite....
    its true..vegetarian food are majority flour, deep fried. Unless all vegetable dishes.
    flour is carbo, deep fried is oil...

  2. #542

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Tonite, very determined.....ate stir fry lettuce with garlic plus two small bowls of rice only.

    Time to resume my weight loss once again....after dinner 76.5kgs

    No time to walk liao, only situps niah

    Summer fast approaching......
    Why summer approaching make u leh

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Why summer approaching make u leh
    Summer? Australia ahz... or South Africa?

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    its always summer in an oven!!

  5. #545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Why summer approaching make u leh

    Summer is the time for beach body lor.......now look like need to work extra hard for that dream liao.

    Wah, u pple go around showing bellies and flabs in bikini or bathers har?

  6. #546

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Got eat supper boh? Man I missed the beef noodle at Jln Alor KL....
    And the sugar cane juice stall next to it too.....

    The cuttlefish with peanut chilli sauce, ikan bakar and bah kut teh in the vicinity too.....
    me just drink coco drink and korean noodles as super

  7. #547

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Summer is the time for beach body lor.......now look like need to work extra hard for that dream liao.

    Wah, u pple go around showing bellies and flabs in bikini or bathers har?
    oic
    that mean u will go surf?

  8. #548

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    me just drink coco drink and korean noodles as super
    Huh!! Supper veri the fattening leh.

  9. #549

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah funny must be sleep late wake up early. super grouchy

  10. #550

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Summer? Australia ahz... or South Africa?
    Melbourne

  11. #551

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    its true..vegetarian food are majority flour, deep fried. Unless all vegetable dishes.
    flour is carbo, deep fried is oil...
    I agreed. Hav one frend tat is vegetarian, quite fat.

  12. #552
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I agreed. Hav one frend tat is vegetarian, quite fat.
    and i have a friend as slim as a chopstick, he is a vegetarian.

  13. #553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I agreed. Hav one frend tat is vegetarian, quite fat.
    you will be surpise alot of vegetarian has high blood pressure

  14. #554

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you will be surpise alot of vegetarian has high blood pressure
    Really!! I didn't know tat. I know nt all thin ppl r healthy. Thin or nt fat doesn't mean u r healthy.

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Really!! I didn't know tat. I know nt all thin ppl r healthy. Thin or nt fat doesn't mean u r healthy.
    there was a report by some scientist..fat people are healthier than skinny people..

  16. #556

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    there was a report by some scientist..fat people are healthier than skinny people..
    I think as long as u eat anything in moderation or balanced diet n exercise regularly shld b ok liao in regardless of fat or thin.

  17. #557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    good the morning.
    i the very the boring.

  18. #558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I think as long as u eat anything in moderation or balanced diet n exercise regularly shld b ok liao in regardless of fat or thin.
    true..but its hard, coz our food no adays are mix and matches..
    the best way is to eat yong tau hu with no mee,beehoon or rice...

  19. #559
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    good the morning.
    i the very the boring.
    never bring your new bag out for walk walk?

  20. #560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    ??? today stay at home zzzz...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •