Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 2008

Thread: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    true true... but I want to be mei mei de so refuse to eat....
    don't become a potential Karen Carpenter ok? not say refuse to eat, must still eat and live healthy

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    don't become a potential Karen Carpenter ok? not say refuse to eat, must still eat and live healthy
    like her better still... abit tired le....

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    like her better still... abit tired le....


    i always find it disturbing for girls who are already quite healthy to keep wanting to slim down.

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin


    i always find it disturbing for girls who are already quite healthy to keep wanting to slim down.
    guy cause one mah... all the guy go look for slim slim ger.....

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    guy cause one mah... all the guy go look for slim slim ger.....
    it's in the mind! when one feels confident one won't be bothered by that extra bit of flab

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    it's in the mind! when one feels confident one won't be bothered by that extra bit of flab
    It's in the human nature, who dun talk behind fat ger? who dare to admit they din?

    sorry for been harsh
    Last edited by clarinet; 26th October 2005 at 10:45 PM.

  7. #247

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i just found that, damnit... i grew fatter in few weeks... bought a few pants few weeks ago, all like shrunk... so tight...
    Yeah! U r fatter nw! Photoaid tat time, u r thinner.

  8. #248

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    u know what ortega will tell u if he sees this
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Such a feeling coming over mi........

  9. #249

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    don't you know he goes to the gym in the morning and evening everyday?
    Wow.... didn't know Korean idol so on...................

  10. #250

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    it's in the mind! when one feels confident one won't be bothered by that extra bit of flab
    U dun understand 1 lah! U so thin n can eat supper somemore. No matter how much u eat oso wun grow fat.

  11. #251
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U dun understand 1 lah! U so thin n can eat supper somemore. No matter how much u eat oso wun grow fat.
    his time will come....

  12. #252

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    his time will come....
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! When he reach his thirties. His belly will protrude out liao.

  13. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! When he reach his thirties. His belly will protrude out liao.
    Beerbelly?

  14. #254

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Beerbelly?
    Thirties belly! Some hav belly even they dun drink beer leh.

  15. #255
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Thirties belly! Some hav belly even they dun drink beer leh.
    funny drinks beer?

  16. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    hmm... this thread normally active during the day.... when sch started, dunno still got time to come in and chat during the day

  17. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    It's in the human nature, who dun talk behind fat ger? who dare to admit they din?

    sorry for been harsh
    i don't i have some female friends who are plump but confident enough to look vibrant and beautiful

  18. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    i don't i have some female friends who are plump but confident enough to look vibrant and beautiful
    Good if true

  19. #259

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    funny drinks beer?
    I dun like the taste of beer! Eeeeekkkkkk... Yucky!!!

  20. #260
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Weight Loss Cafe (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Good if true
    u can ask Funny, i actually complain about women looking too thin nowadays ... well actually it's not really about the thinness, more about how they try to make themselves thin

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •