Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 223742454647484952577297 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1965

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt..."

  1. #921
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Question Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    catch up later. going to take a shower b4 driving over to KO's plc.
    You go Mr Ong's place to FS ah? Need to shower meh? Go there then shower lah..free water..you don't even have to turn it off after use...can even borrow Mr Ong's towels, clothes, toilet, unlimited usage of his toilet rolls......or why not..GO THERE CHARGE YOUR CAMERA AND HANDPHONE.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  2. #922
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    You go Mr Ong's place to FS ah? Need to shower meh? Go there then shower lah..free water..you don't even have to turn it off after use...can even borrow Mr Ong's towels, clothes, toilet, unlimited usage of his toilet rolls......or why not..GO THERE CHARGE YOUR CAMERA AND HANDPHONE.
    :thumsup:

  3. #923

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    You go Mr Ong's place to FS ah? Need to shower meh? Go there then shower lah..free water..you don't even have to turn it off after use...can even borrow Mr Ong's towels, clothes, toilet, unlimited usage of his toilet rolls......or why not..GO THERE CHARGE YOUR CAMERA AND HANDPHONE.
    kns

    We just finished our FS session ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #924
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    hehehehe..orh...all so guai ah? at home....
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  5. #925
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    hehehehe..orh...all so guai ah? at home....
    Sigh.. mai kong liao lor, SHE in marina square I never go and see

  6. #926
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sigh.. mai kong liao lor, SHE in marina square I never go and see
    i IS home.. from FSing with KO, plus dropping off some stuff at west mall!

    erm.. AB, i not dat mean to KO lah.. only abused his lightmeter...

    espn - thot u can make it? how come din go and flash ur hebe with ur coolpix?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #927
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i IS home.. from FSing with KO, plus dropping off some stuff at west mall!

    erm.. AB, i not dat mean to KO lah.. only abused his lightmeter...

    espn - thot u can make it? how come din go and flash ur hebe with ur coolpix?
    Mai kong liao see already too late liao can't get down in time. Sigh, wasted, missed to see my HEBE in action

  8. #928
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    *crickets chriping*...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  9. #929
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    I is very sian

  10. #930

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I is very sian
    I oso very sian ... just finish editing photo for events ...

    Going out later send for printing ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  11. #931
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I oso very sian ... just finish editing photo for events ...

    Going out later send for printing ..
    wah... so late still send for printing? might as well wait till tomorrow.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #932

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    wah... so late still send for printing? might as well wait till tomorrow.
    tmr working leh ... shop closed at 9pm ...

    catch up later if you guys still ard ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  13. #933
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I oso very sian ... just finish editing photo for events ...

    Going out later send for printing ..
    Got $$ still sian???

  14. #934
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    tmr working leh ... shop closed at 9pm ...

    catch up later if you guys still ard ..
    I confirm still around.


    Seriously anybody got any good suggestions for a moonlighting job? Not that I need money, but think probably can do more with my free time and get some extra cash.

  15. #935
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I confirm still around.


    Seriously anybody got any good suggestions for a moonlighting job? Not that I need money, but think probably can do more with my free time and get some extra cash.
    Don't you have enough couples to handle ??

  16. #936
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Don't you have enough couples to handle ??
    Photography's a passion, I just want to get more cash and prepare for retirement and go for holidays, I think given 9 working hours a day, I sleep 5 hours a day, I still have 8 hours going to waste doing nothing.

  17. #937
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Mooooooooo

  18. #938
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Photography's a passion, I just want to get more cash and prepare for retirement and go for holidays, I think given 9 working hours a day, I sleep 5 hours a day, I still have 8 hours going to waste doing nothing.
    How much cash b4 u can comfortably retire ???

  19. #939
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Mooooooooo
    Starting a new MO soon ??

  20. #940
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    How much cash b4 u can comfortably retire ???
    I don't know, enough for me to buy D3X, D4X, D5X... ?

    Anyway more money doesn't hurt.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •