Page 45 of 99 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750557095 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt..."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt..."

yup yup.. i guess sunday is gonna b a rainy day thiough.... feeling hungry leh..

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt..."

hee, anyone still ard...

wat u think ???????????

Anyone still up?

Me finally hauled my ass back to my room............

Alex: PM me the pic leh. Missed it

ESPN: Teasers by tomorrow.

Hmmmmm....looks like "the owl" didn't hoot in.

Anyway, rise and shine, good morning!!! it's 6:18am, just coming in here to look see then continue to zzzzz.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

morning, people! its sunday!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Hmmmmm....looks like "the owl" didn't hoot in.

Too busy with his new TOYS ???

He got new toys again?? And what are you guys doing up so early on a Sunday morning? I am just getting ready to fall asleep.

BTW does anyone know if using a quantum will still drain the AA batts in the SB800.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    He got new toys again?? And what are you guys doing up so early on a Sunday morning? I am just getting ready to fall asleep.

BTW does anyone know if using a quantum will still drain the AA batts in the SB800.
    erm... doesn't ur quantum come with the MZ-3 cable already? dat goes into ur AA batt slots and u dun have to use batts anymore...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

updating an old post from season 29...

for those interested, me going to jalan ard labradour park on deepavali fm 5-7pm. anyone interested? bring tripod along for the sunset shooting. just fill in ur names.

for those who dun have transport and lives in the west, i can pick up another 3 shooters from clementi mrt at 4.45pm. those driving, meet at the 2nd carpark - the one dats outside to the old navy base, all the way inside at the end of the road, ard 5pm. we then go wander ard and shoot. i guess for those keen on shooting sunset, we can start setting up by 6.30pm. anyone needs a ride from clementi mrt, let me know?

mind u - this is NOT a themed shoot. ie no models, unless morder decides to give us one of his 'specials'...

a) nw75
    b) FB
    c) markccm
    d) espn [CONFIRMED]
    e) yklim (tentatively)
    f) sykestang
    g) rebbot (tentatively)

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

Morning, I is UP! Going to gym again to see XMMs

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    wow ... morning you are UP liao ... later see XMM dun get wet ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Morning all.
    Which gym u go? Went C.F. at orchard yesterday (free cos UOB mini), wah some guys really have good body
    Last edited by gryphon; 30th October 2005 at 11:15 AM.
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Good morning, i am awake again.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    erm... doesn't ur quantum come with the MZ-3 cable already? dat goes into ur AA batt slots and u dun have to use batts anymore...
    nope dun have that cable. using the one that plugs to the front of the SB800

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    nope dun have that cable. using the one that plugs to the front of the SB800
    it shouldn't drain the battery loh...not like the 4AAs..sian...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Morning all.
    Which gym u go? Went C.F. at orchard yesterday (free cos UOB mini), wah some guys really have good figures
    mmmm who cares what guys have what good figures??

more interested the the XMMs..hee hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

I is in... got my haircut...
    nowback to my rest, then work

wel apparently my AAs were drained.....need to get the mkz3 cable now but where to get?!?!

shaved your head?!