Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt..."

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    dun have leh... the article just mentioned ipod only. tho IMO a trade-in for PBs or iBooks will make much better sense.

wonder if FB will trade in her pinky iPod....
    Nooooooo no pink coloured ipods!!!!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

want to give it a try... buy another fruit...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    want to give it a try... buy another fruit...
    hmmm... i already have the shuffle tho... and if i trade dat one, my ass will be fried. its my bdae present from wifey.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

pink color I pod.....i like...

Blog Entries

pink color I pod.....i like...
    i personally like the blue mini-ipod.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

NS, everyday u got listen to the MP3 i make for u or not?

hmmm... i already have the shuffle tho... and if i trade dat one, my ass will be fried. its my bdae present from wifey.
    as a fellow married man, i would suggested you dun even go near that idea... they will nag and nag... i traded in my phone which my wifie bought for me and she is still nagging up till today....

to save your ears and have many wonderful weekends shooting... dun ever do anything to the stuff yr wifie buys for you... spoilt also keep..

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    NS, everyday u got listen to the MP3 i make for u or not?

have why?? you got updated version?? more exercises??

as a fellow married man, i would suggested you dun even go near that idea... they will nag and nag... i traded in my phone which my wifie bought for me and she is still nagging up till today....

to save your ears and have many wonderful weekends shooting... dun ever do anything to the stuff yr wifie buys for you... spoilt also keep..
    Agreed with G***

Blog Entries

roger!

markccm - u dunno dats his default ringtone already meh...

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    Agreed with G***

women...... love them and they will treat you good, irritate them and you shall suffer..

Deregistered

have why?? you got updated version?? more exercises??
    u want?

maybe by Deepavali i will get more inspiration

Deregistered

Sell your wife, then buy the iPod lor!

*espn runs

Deregistered

PRO advice!!! I must jot down, print, and frame it up!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sell your wife, then buy the iPod lor!

*espn runs

i might wait till sitex to see if there are good offers for creative's zen MP3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    u want?

maybe by Deepavali i will get more inspiration

remember to go to little india and breathe in the atmosphere.... more inspiration....

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    PRO advice!!! I must jot down, print, and frame it up!!

psss.... print 20' by 30' hor....you found yr jig jaw puzzle thing or not?

Deregistered

i might wait till sitex to see if there are good offers for creative's zen MP3 player.
    Eee.... go for Apple. More class!!

Deregistered

psss.... print 20' by 30' hor....you found yr jig jaw puzzle thing or not?
    Haven't lah sian.

*yawn* sleepy so coming in here to peek. Hmmm..page 26 liaos..within 48hrs with more than 3000+ views.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"