Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821264166 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1965

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt..."

  1. #301

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    is it? then I will prob love it even more
    u getting 500mm issit
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #302

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    f/4
    I only got sigma's 12-24 to look forward to. And it's not constant aperture.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    no but the sigma 300/2.8 is really tempting now.

  4. #304

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    no but the sigma 300/2.8 is really tempting now.
    tot you dun shoot birds? 300 2.8 shoot models

    I know japan much bigger then Sg...but dun need to stand soo far rite
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #305
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    I only got sigma's 12-24 to look forward to. And it's not constant aperture.
    I know, that's why I switched all my 3.5-5.6 3.5-4.5 to fixed apertures.

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    nope but plenty of pedestrians during events so most likely I wont get a good spot by the time I reach. lots of different sports events to take here too. unlike SG which the most popular thing is blardy soccer

  7. #307

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    nope but plenty of pedestrians during events so most likely I wont get a good spot by the time I reach. lots of different sports events to take here too. unlike SG which the most popular thing is blardy soccer
    soccer? or baseball?

    Anyway, for matches ...ok lah... but to weld a 300 2.8 for a street event, ppl never siam meh?

    btw.. did you have any chance to shot japanese storks "dancing"?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    who is going to use a 300/2.8 for street shooting? but I did see a 600/4 in action during a trip to the nearby mountains.

    was thinking of shooting american football matches but have yet to find a good time and matchup

  9. #309

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I know, that's why I switched all my 3.5-5.6 3.5-4.5 to fixed apertures.


    I think I'll do the same if I can afford... but for extereme WA... not much choice for me loh. ekin's pic really got me thinking about 12mm photography.

    reminds me... go spread your buy buy buy virus to ironman at the other side. tell him the trinity is calling him.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #310
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    who is going to use a 300/2.8 for street shooting? but I did see a 600/4 in action during a trip to the nearby mountains.

    was thinking of shooting american football matches but have yet to find a good time and matchup
    Saviour launch liao but never see, Freedom is back also.

  11. #311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Saviour launch liao but never see, Freedom is back also.
    slow right........ now no new series that is interesting enough to follow....

  12. #312
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN


    I think I'll do the same if I can afford... but for extereme WA... not much choice for me loh. ekin's pic really got me thinking about 12mm photography.

    reminds me... go spread your buy buy buy virus to ironman at the other side. tell him the trinity is calling him.
    Extreme WA laggi need better glass, cos the DOF & resolution of details is very deep/high, so if miscue, the artifacts and details all start to show.

  13. #313
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    slow right........ now no new series that is interesting enough to follow....
    Very slow, episode 15 liao.

  14. #314

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Extreme WA laggi need better glass, cos the DOF & resolution of details is very deep/high, so if miscue, the artifacts and details all start to show.

    haiz...

    $$$$
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  15. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    espn - you have not yet tell me where is the brasso function leh..

  16. #316
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Cyrn want to get new toy too?

  17. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    you forgot he belongs to what category meh? he getting bonus end of the year also mah

  18. #318

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Cyrn want to get new toy too?
    ya lah... 12-24 on 5D seems fun for perspective... but yet to see sample of 12-24 wif 1.3x or 1x sensors loh.

    see how much $$ I can save first... grass is expensive now adays.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

    he wants a 300/2.8?? some store is clearing out the older non DG versions.......

  20. #320
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    no but the sigma 300/2.8 is really tempting now.
    Just note the size & weight. Walking with it for half a day is no joke. A monopod is necessary (won't be able to be hand-held for too long).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •