Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821264166 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXX (30)-nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i have such a nice butt..."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    is it? then I will prob love it even more
    u getting 500mm issit
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    f/4
    I only got sigma's 12-24 to look forward to. And it's not constant aperture.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt..."

no but the sigma 300/2.8 is really tempting now.

tot you dun shoot birds? 300 2.8 shoot models

I know japan much bigger then Sg...but dun need to stand soo far rite

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXX (30) - nikonsiao 29:1617 "i didn't know i got such a nice butt

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    I only got sigma's 12-24 to look forward to. And it's not constant aperture.
    I know, that's why I switched all my 3.5-5.6 3.5-4.5 to fixed apertures.

nope but plenty of pedestrians during events so most likely I wont get a good spot by the time I reach. lots of different sports events to take here too. unlike SG which the most popular thing is blardy soccer

nope but plenty of pedestrians during events so most likely I wont get a good spot by the time I reach. lots of different sports events to take here too. unlike SG which the most popular thing is blardy soccer
    soccer? or baseball?

Anyway, for matches ...ok lah... but to weld a 300 2.8 for a street event, ppl never siam meh?

btw.. did you have any chance to shot japanese storks "dancing"?

who is going to use a 300/2.8 for street shooting? but I did see a 600/4 in action during a trip to the nearby mountains.

was thinking of shooting american football matches but have yet to find a good time and matchup

I know, that's why I switched all my 3.5-5.6 3.5-4.5 to fixed apertures.

I think I'll do the same if I can afford... but for extereme WA... not much choice for me loh. ekin's pic really got me thinking about 12mm photography.

reminds me... go spread your buy buy buy virus to ironman at the other side. tell him the trinity is calling him.

Deregistered

who is going to use a 300/2.8 for street shooting? but I did see a 600/4 in action during a trip to the nearby mountains.

was thinking of shooting american football matches but have yet to find a good time and matchup
    Saviour launch liao but never see, Freedom is back also.

Saviour launch liao but never see, Freedom is back also.
    slow right........ now no new series that is interesting enough to follow....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN

I think I'll do the same if I can afford... but for extereme WA... not much choice for me loh. ekin's pic really got me thinking about 12mm photography.

reminds me... go spread your buy buy buy virus to ironman at the other side. tell him the trinity is calling him.
    Extreme WA laggi need better glass, cos the DOF & resolution of details is very deep/high, so if miscue, the artifacts and details all start to show.

Deregistered

slow right........ now no new series that is interesting enough to follow....
    Very slow, episode 15 liao.

Extreme WA laggi need better glass, cos the DOF & resolution of details is very deep/high, so if miscue, the artifacts and details all start to show.

haiz...

$$$$

espn - you have not yet tell me where is the brasso function leh..

Cyrn want to get new toy too?

you forgot he belongs to what category meh? he getting bonus end of the year also mah

Cyrn want to get new toy too?
    ya lah... 12-24 on 5D seems fun for perspective... but yet to see sample of 12-24 wif 1.3x or 1x sensors loh.

see how much $$ I can save first... grass is expensive now adays.

he wants a 300/2.8?? some store is clearing out the older non DG versions.......

Just note the size & weight. Walking with it for half a day is no joke. A monopod is necessary (won't be able to be hand-held for too long).