Thread: Where to buy affordable Dry Cabinets

Default Where to buy affordable Dry Cabinets

Hi all!

My collection recently expanded quite a bit and finally, i think i want to get my first dry cabinet. Read a few threads, but most were from a few years back. Any recommendations as to where i can get maybe a 30+L dry cabinet for hopefully below $140? Any upcoming sales maybe? Thanks!

P.s is Lazada a reliable place to get the cabinet?
    Last edited by Jkohta; 6th January 2016 at 12:02 PM.

Default Re: Where to buy affordable Dry Cabinets

Head down to any of the photographic shops. They all have dry cabinets in their shops.
    More read up about the basics of technology can be found here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481380
    Online purchase is a matter of seller's reputation and your tolerance to possible hiccups (failures, return policies etc.)
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Jkohta View Post
    Hi all!

My collection recently expanded quite a bit and finally, i think i want to get my first dry cabinet. Read a few threads, but most were from a few years back. Any recommendations as to where i can get maybe a 30+L dry cabinet for hopefully below $140? Any upcoming sales maybe? Thanks!

P.s is Lazada a reliable place to get the cabinet?
    If the item is under lazada 14 day return policy .. It is probably less risky to buy.
    Also look out for new cabinet which other member got free from camera bundle and is selling them in the bns.
    Last edited by DSolZ; 6th January 2016 at 09:56 PM.

I bought Akarui E40D (38 liters) at Cathay last year below $140 with a lowepro free gift.

You may want to check if the offer is still on.

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Head down to any of the photographic shops. They all have dry cabinets in their shops. More read up about the basics of technology can be found here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481380 Online purchase is a matter of seller's reputation and your tolerance to possible hiccups (failures, return policies etc.)
    Thanks! That was a very extensive piece of research. I learnt a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by DSolZ View Post
    If the item is under lazada 14 day return policy .. It is probably less risky to buy. Also look out for new cabinet which other member got free from camera bundle and is selling them in the bns.
    That's true! Thanks! I'll be on the lookout

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Keong View Post
    I bought Akarui E40D (38 liters) at Cathay last year below $140 with a lowepro free gift. You may want to check if the offer is still on.
    I'll go check it out when i have the time thanks!