I'm supposed to do the following for one of my classes! I have zero experience in photography. So a few questions - what makes a good subject? I mean which place in singapore is good to capture on photo & made into a photo collage?
Theme: Photo collage
This exercise is for understanding basics of Perception Vs Representation.
- Choose a subject for collage.
- Do a rough sketch of collage for the selected subject.
- Take lots of pictures with different focus points
- Paste them on a A2 size paper/cardboard to create the collage.
1. Stand in front of your subject.
2. make a rough sketch of the subject and the area you want to photography.
3. Make a rough division of the sketch to check how many picture you need to take to cover the area.
4. Standing at one location take pictures different focus points of the subject using a normal lens lens. (If you have a zoom lens set it at 50mm)
5. Get them processed (or take print outs if you are using digital camera)
6. Paste the picture according to you divisions of the sketch.
Hardware: 35mm camera or Digital camera, colour printer
Paper: Try different paper weights and textures (make sure it's safe for printers)