Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: transitlink - customer claim

Lightbulb transitlink - customer claim

to make a claim against incorrect fare deductions or when forgeting to tap when alighting, commuters may file a claim within three days from the incident date. i feel that 3 days is too short. why it is so labourious to make a claim. the availability of fare checking machines is called into question too. can one print a hard copy at the machine to bring it home to verify later? while the onus of checking fare deductions is placed on commuters, the ease at which a commuter wanting to do so can be further improved. your views.

Default Re: transitlink - customer claim

they don't want u to claim mah... that's why make it so difficult for u.
    Even u want to make a claim. U had to go down all the way to their office 2 BV during office hr.

waste your travel time, travel $$$ and your Annual Leave.

Aiyah..... bottom line.... you cheat them or you underpay by accident.... 50 dollar fine on the spot or go to jail....... when they cheat you... e.g. bus driver forgot to update the stage(very frequent) or the sensor at the exit is not working well, its okay lah... one must always have some leeway for honest mistake....... great system hor....

debated endlessly and was on the news before.

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    Aiyah..... bottom line.... you cheat them or you underpay by accident.... 50 dollar fine on the spot or go to jail....... when they cheat you... e.g. bus driver forgot to update the stage(very frequent) or the sensor at the exit is not working well, its okay lah... one must always have some leeway for honest mistake....... great system hor....
    Now is automatic stage update liaox..

News also say that "they charge some ppl more, some less, so they dont' make extra profit"
    eat. drink. shoot

their customer service still overworked because of wrongful fare deductions.
    it took me 4 weeks to finally get an technically plausible answer why SBS NEL told me I was in the West when I was taking BUSES in the East.
    also never bother to explain why the mrt staff's default solution to problem is to use a new transaction to close any discrepancies.
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

they should go back to the one fare all distance policy.. here in shanghai u only pay 2 yuan (40cents) for watever distance.. save a lot of trouble. budden, they greedy.. so wat to do?
    LPPL lor..
    sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar

News also say that "they charge some ppl more, some less, so they dont' make extra profit"
    its not about extra proft a not lah..... ita just like they adopt policy of IRA...
    quick to fine you and slow to pay you....

as for extra profit.... well, they can make more $$$ if they do not spend millions to catch ple who cheat 60 cents....

Quote Originally Posted by Clown
    they should go back to the one fare all distance policy.. here in shanghai u only pay 2 yuan (40cents) for watever distance.. save a lot of trouble. budden, they greedy.. so wat to do?
    LPPL lor..
    cannot lah.... in most countries public tpt is a service provided to tax payers... and in lieu of that public transport dept is not expected to make profit. But in sg, Public transport are "private" enterprise and therefore, they are expected to make $$$......

I believe that for most ppl, the amount of $$$ spent going down to their office normally exceeds the amount to be claimed.

Claiming service should therefore be provided at every MRT station!!!

That's what i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    I believe that for most ppl, the amount of $$$ spent going down to their office normally exceeds the amount to be claimed.

Claiming service should therefore be provided at every MRT station!!!

That's what i feel.
    That is what we all feel..... but then you think they will.....

That is what we all feel..... but then you think they will.....
    Issit? But of course lah, i also know not possible. Only we lugi can.....they cannot lugi....

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    Issit? But of course lah, i also know not possible. Only we lugi can.....they cannot lugi....
    otherwise why called Garment.... Chinese proverb... "官字两个口"

I think their system cannot keep more than 3 days of transaction...imagine few millions of transactions per day

I just witness someone should be over charged.

She tap at back door, not working for twice n she go to the front n tap. Front one works, she got down.

I think abt why she can scan at the front and not the back? Reason is simple. The front one got entrance/exit while the back, only exit. Therefore, when she scan in the front, it was the entrance which detected her ezlink. In the end, she will be paying FULL fare without noticing.

The driver didn't tell her abt it or asked her to scan again. If we forget to scan when we alight, we are "donating" to the bus company liao. Stupid ppl design stupid system n poor service after those year whereby 1 driver/ 1 ticket collector. Although non air con, but the ticket collector make sure every pays correct, pack the bus tight enough without wasting space and last but not least "Go A!" (???)
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM

She tap at back door, not working for twice n she go to the front n tap. Front one works, she got down.

I think abt why she can scan at the front and not the back? Reason is simple. The front one got entrance/exit while the back, only exit. Therefore, when she scan in the front, it was the entrance which detected her ezlink. In the end, she will be paying FULL fare without noticing.

The driver didn't tell her abt it or asked her to scan again. If we forget to scan when we alight, we are "donating" to the bus company liao. Stupid ppl design stupid system n poor service after those year whereby 1 driver/ 1 ticket collector. Although non air con, but the ticket collector make sure every pays correct, pack the bus tight enough without wasting space and last but not least "Go A!" (???)
    Well, nowadays taking bus is like buying drink from a vending machine.... put in money liao nothing comes out.... Best of all.... they make it such a way that its not worth for you to go get your refund.... so sad hor...

Lightbulb Re: transitlink - customer claim

i thought $20.

if you are right, it is only a technical constraint.

Quote Originally Posted by freeworld
    I think their system cannot keep more than 3 days of transaction...imagine few millions of transactions per day

Go Ahead!! ha ha, good old days of commuting on public buses. cranky crutch and gears.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar

Bus company deduct more = technical glitch/honest mistake = no fault = no fine
    Ppl din tap/forget to tap = cheat = fine = jail
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast