Thread: Looking for contacts or sponsor

Account Suspended

Exclamation Looking for contacts or sponsor

Hi all... I've had one of those moments where your view of your own life's purpose changes. Something that calls you to a bigger purpose other than yourself.

I wanna do photography and video on relief efforts around the world. The world is getting pretty messed up and I feel I have a call to archive and show the depth of what's going on. The media focuses only on the overall picture and X-number of dead. To me, I feel that the stories of a few individuals and love & life lost will convey a more powerful message that'll move more people to help.

I'm hoping to be hooked up with organizations that somehow or another run such missions/aid/trips.

The bummer is I don't know the right people, and I can't fund my own trips to such places. I wouldn't even know where to go right now.

I hope that someone here reading this who knows the right people will help point me in the right direction, to the right people.

Lightbulb Re: Looking for contacts or sponsor

contact mercy relief here. relief work in pakistan is ongoing. or talk to darren soh who has been to such trips. unfortunately, i do not have darren no.

Account Suspended

Default Re: Looking for contacts or sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    contact mercy relief here. relief work in pakistan is ongoing. or talk to darren soh who has been to such trips. unfortunately, i do not have darren no.
    I emailed them first. see how lor.

Default Re: Looking for contacts or sponsor

I am able to link you up, but you will also at least need to partially fund the trips....cannot expect the orgs to pay full amount one....drop me an email and i see how I can help.