Thread: Timer remote control

Default Timer remote control

Hi to all the expertise . Currently I using Canon 7D2 . Planning to purchase a timer remote control for the long exposure photograph ( exceed 30sec ) . The price of Canon and 3rd party cost was in high gap . Canon cost $200+ and the others cost below $60 . Can any of the brother advise which I should go for ? Thanks you

Default Re: Timer remote control

FYI, I'm not familier with Canon camera, however, you can Google search for intervalometer for Canon 7D2 and you will get many results, it is not a super hi-tech gadget any third party intervalometer will work just fine.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

I used the Phottix intervalometer bought back in 2009, so far so good. Still serving well. Went from paring up with 500D to now 6D with a change of cable.

Quote Originally Posted by CamInit View Post
    I used the Phottix intervalometer bought back in 2009, so far so good. Still serving well. Went from paring up with 500D to now 6D with a change of cable.
    Hi .Thanks you for the information. I was totally fresh to this equipment . After the seach of goggle . Phottix was one of the highly recommend intervalometer on digital camera world .com . The price in Amazon selling at USD50 and USD90 . Thanks you and I thinks this is something I looking for . Reasonable price , good product and work well .

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Teo View Post
    Hi .Thanks you for the information. I was totally fresh to this equipment . After the seach of goggle . Phottix was one of the highly recommend intervalometer on digital camera world .com . The price in Amazon selling at USD50 and USD90 . Thanks you and I thinks this is something I looking for . Reasonable price , good product and work well .
    You can get Phottix gear in SG in local shops as well. Do a stroll around Funan Mall.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    You can get Phottix gear in SG in local shops as well. Do a stroll around Funan Mall.
    Got it from TK at $95 - wireless type . Thanks for the advised .

i'm using the Pixel remotes. they have wireless, wired options.

have Intervalometer, Long Exposure timer (for you to time, or you can set the time), burst etc

i'm using the Pixel remotes. they have wireless, wired options.

have Intervalometer, Long Exposure timer (for you to time, or you can set the time), burst etc