Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Models too Skinny

Default Re: Are Models too Skinny

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    "d gals at tt corner" can start their contribution to this thread, otherwise, I am absolutely fine keeping it this way.
    i hope 2 hear from them but they r unlikely 2 speak up 4 themselves. probably got a mindset tt nothing can b changed.

there's hope & there's false hope. i hope it not d latter, cos 1's believe guide 1's action or inaction.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    i hope 2 hear from them but they r unlikely 2 speak up 4 themselves. probably got a mindset tt nothing can b changed.

there's hope & there's false hope. i hope it not d latter, cos 1's believe guide 1's action or inaction.
    Then, I guess we will never hear from them, our loss and more so, their loss.

There is absolutely no reason not to speak up for yourself. If you don't and you did not get what you want, if no one's fault but yours.

However, the unfortunate thing is, here on this tropical island, the cultural is so conservative and puritan, so resistance to change, and is deeply rooted in traditional Victorian morals (which I think is a peice of con job), I think it's false hope.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    Then, I guess we will never hear from them, our loss and more so, their loss.

There is absolutely no reason not to speak up for yourself. If you don't and you did not get what you want, if no one's fault but yours.

However, the unfortunate thing is, here on this tropical island, the cultural is so conservative and puritan, so resistance to change, and is deeply rooted in traditional Victorian morals (which I think is a peice of con job), I think it's false hope.
    agree w/ u, few would actually stand up 4 themselves. dunno if u kno of a case in d papers (Straits Times) abt a woman who was molested while walking in an underpass.

its a mental conditioning that begins when 1's in sch. toe-da-line ppl, toe-da-line!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    .......I'm not trying to sound offensive/perverted but some have chests that threaten to rip the buttons off their school blouses (and I'm not telling fairy tales -- I'm here in Australia now -- I see white girls everyday).
    I am in Australia also. I catch the same bus as the high school girls. How come I don't see any "chests that threaten to rip the buttons off their school blouses"?

Which part of Australia are you in? I want to live there.

And how powerful are the glasses you wear?

Quote Originally Posted by student
    I don't compare.

I like both! And especially when I have them together!
    Coconut and mango on the same tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    ttz freaky...

I am in Australia also. I catch the same bus as the high school girls. How come I don't see any "chests that threaten to rip the buttons off their school blouses"?

Which part of Australia are you in? I want to live there.

And how powerful are the glasses you wear?
    I did say "some", not "most" or "all".

Therefore, if you stay awake on public transport and spend every possible opportunity to ogle (oops, observe I mean), you could sometimes see school blouses or summer dresses which are straining at the seams.

Just a few days ago, I saw on the train a fairly well-endowed school girl who had the top few buttons of her summer dress undone (maybe she couldn't button it up -- I don't know) and I'm fairly confident that if I stood in a strategic position, I could see her intimates but I prudently stayed in my seat.

If I may comment more, I have also observed their skirt/dress lengths. Some school girls (mostly Caucasians maybe because of their height, and even some Asians, at least in my part of Aussieland) wear skirt/dress lengths that make S'porean school girls look like nuns.

My location was never a secret.

How about your location?
    Last edited by Jemapela; 20th October 2005 at 09:37 PM.

Therefore, if you stay awake on public transport and spend every possible opportunity to ogle (oops, observe I mean), you could sometimes see school blouses or summer dresses which are straining at the seams.

Just a few days ago, I saw on the train a fairly well-endowed school girl who had the top few buttons of her summer dress undone (maybe she couldn't button it up -- I don't know) and I'm fairly confident that if I stood in a strategic position, I could see her intimates but I prudently stayed in my seat.

If I may comment more, I have also observed their skirt/dress lengths. Some school girls (mostly Caucasians maybe because of their height, and even some Asians, at least in my part of Aussieland) wear skirt/dress lengths that make S'porean school girls look like nuns.

How about your location?
    i assume Sion going 2 book a flight 2 Australia tis yr end?? ogle tis 2 his hearts content, pity i cant afford though...

Nowsadays, you go NUS also got more ample bosoms to look at leh, alot more fit fit looking girls but know how to doll up and flaunt asset kind. Prefer gymnast type, strong upper body and tight lower body. Actually most vball players esp pros are bottom heavy, with all that running and jumping training.

Here in Singapore, we see a prolferation of bust enhancement adverts by the use of creams, pills and even massage. Dunno how effective they are.

I understand such treatment and even surgery is pretty common for those in the "entertainment" industry like modelling, actresses, DJ, singers, etc......
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

Don't be daft! Climbing to get them on the tree is too hard work.

They have to be presented on the plate or the "...".

How about your location?
    Sounds like you live in Sin City.

I am in the "Best Ever Olympic" City.

I am in the "Best Ever Olympic" City.
    Sydney?

What does Padang Gambar mean?

Or how about the girls here in JP? its Autumn, temp is plummenting but I still see plenty of denim minskirts, or sch uniforms that will only make ppl lose more blood. The boots get higher tho

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Or how about the girls here in JP? its Autumn, temp is plummenting but I still see plenty of denim minskirts, or sch uniforms that will only make ppl lose more blood. The boots get higher tho
    It doesn't surprise me.

I see similar scenes in Melbourne. High boots and miniskirts that reveal much of the thighs. (In fact, some school girls are quite similarly dressed with high socks and short school skirts/dresses which can pass off in the category of a mini.) Sometimes, I see skimpy tops (even in winter and at night) on women going to a bar/party which show enough to cause distraction to both pedestrians and drivers.

In hot roasting humid S'pore, fairly thick jeans are still the preferred fashion of dress for many. If that's what it is, then lets face reality that there will always be more women outside of S'pore who are confident/daring enough to reveal more (and probably more acceptive of natural human behaviour that men will look).

Sydney?

What does Padang Gambar mean?
    Photo field in Malay?

I see similar scenes in Melbourne. High boots and miniskirts that reveal much of the thighs. (In fact, some school girls are quite similarly dressed with high socks and short school skirts/dresses which can pass off in the category of a mini.) Sometimes, I see skimpy tops (even in winter and at night) on women going to a bar/party which show enough to cause distraction to both pedestrians and drivers.
    I think there may be a long queque in front of Australian embassy at Napier Road come Monday. All seeking for a mass migration to Flesh City.

wah kaoz, not all females who reveal more = more attractive.

Anyway, if you're refering to Caucasians, it's generally accepted that many white women go under the surgeon's knife to get implants (for whatever open-minded or ambitious reasons they have). Yes, it's also reported that some deny having done it.

However, this does not mean that every other white woman (say 1 in 2, or even 7 in 10) has walked into a clinic and ordered breast implants.
    Percentage wise it's a very small number, there were around 191,000 breast augmentations of all types and nearly 90,000 reductions in the USA in 1997. Finding accurate figures is difficult though, but according to the following link: http://www.thenewatlantis.com/archive/5/rosen.htm the actual number of cosmetic implant surgeries was around 34,000 in the USA during 2002. This figure does't include implants for breast cancer sufferers who've had a mastectomy though.

Having said that, the average Caucasian Aussie woman is a size 12 compared to a S'porean/Asian girl who averages size 8.
    Incorrect: The average size of women in Australia is a dress size of 16.

sources:
    http://www.hennessy.id.au/quentingeo...es/000167.html
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/Fashion/T...850084401.html

Another matter which I'm no expert on but I strongly suspect is that the Caucasoid breed may reach puberty earlier or matures faster than the Asian breed (maybe due to diet?). The whites tend to look older than their real age. Many times, I have mistaken high school girls (13-16 years old) to be older teens or early 20s. I'm not trying to sound offensive/perverted but some have chests that threaten to rip the buttons off their school blouses (and I'm not telling fairy tales -- I'm here in Australia now -- I see white girls everyday).
    The average age of the onset of puberty in Caucasian females is now between 10-11. When I was a kid it was around 13-14, so its definately starting earlier than previously. No one knows exactly what is causing the onset of this earlier age for puberty:

sources:
    http://www.stdservices.on.net/std/so...adolescent.htm
    http://www.news-medical.net/?id=8820

What is interesting to note is that the largest growth markets for cosmetic surgery, including the horrific process of leg stretching are China, South Korea, Japan and Thailand. All of which happen to be Asian

The Ang Moh from Hell
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Are models too skinny? That was the question. We had jump jumping around this question all this time, here is the answer! NO
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast