Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Public transport fare

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Public transport fare

    I took the bus and found out that I been over charge by 30%! Went to mrt station, ask me go transitslink office to claim back, wth! I went online and manage to claim back. So, my question is that on that bus, not only I paying extra, still got other. If my 30% is 30 cents, 100 x that would be $30 and hardly anyone notice. If every day got such incident happened, how many of us are paying extra without knowing it!? Isn't that a dishonest way to run a business and still claim not making profits!?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I took the bus and found out that I been over charge by 30%! Went to mrt station, ask me go transitslink office to claim back, wth! I went online and manage to claim back. So, my question is that on that bus, not only I paying extra, still got other. If my 30% is 30 cents, 100 x that would be $30 and hardly anyone notice. If every day got such incident happened, how many of us are paying extra without knowing it!? Isn't that a dishonest way to run a business and still claim not making profits!?
    Wait till the contactless system comes in, u don't even know how much you being overcharged.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    Wait till the contactless system comes in, u don't even know how much you being overcharged.
    Must join bicycle gang n zoom in/out on electric bicycle liao, ha ha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Public transport fare

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Must join bicycle gang n zoom in/out on electric bicycle liao, ha ha!
    .......... it is only a matter of time before they ban or implement COE for e-bikes .
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Public transport fare

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/2291118.html

    Just another day. Life goes on.......
    Minister Khaw suppose to fix it leh.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Public transport fare

    .....many said that the MRT problem cannot be fixed because Singapore is overcrowded ...... the people are getting fatter, heavier and putting a lot more strain on the system .................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •