Thread: Old Radio

Default Old Radio

Comments are welcome

Regards,
    Arto.

Default Re: Old Radio

haha i am reminded of the radio that i have back home. it looks almost the same. its a huge beast by i like its sound quality.

personally i would prefere a little more DOF for this shot. i am also not too sure of the framing of this shot. either take the whole panel front on, or in this kind of perspective i would prefere to have a definitive cropping- right now the framing looks slightly arbitrary. was a flash used for this shot? somehow the contrasts seem to be missing.

btw does the radio work?

kashi

Quote Originally Posted by vkashi
    haha i am reminded of the radio that i have back home. it looks almost the same. its a huge beast by i like its sound quality.

personally i would prefere a little more DOF for this shot. i am also not too sure of the framing of this shot. either take the whole panel front on, or in this kind of perspective i would prefere to have a definitive cropping- right now the framing looks slightly arbitrary. was a flash used for this shot? somehow the contrasts seem to be missing.

btw does the radio work?

kashi
    Thanks vkashi for comments. This shot is only use incandescent lamp, without flash. I try to make it looks like old photo. But, I think I need to do PS on it. How about this:

Edited using Picasa 2 (BW filtered, grain film).

No. The radio is not working, only decoration .

Regards,
    Arto.

How about adding sepia to it? It will make it even nostalgic.

This must be a Telefunken. I would prefer more DOF. A bit soft too.