Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Own Sanyo Batts, Pls Read This ..

Default Re: If You Own Sanyo Batts, Pls Read This ..

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    04-10 SI

anyone got problem with this batch? some of mine batts have problem, some don't. can i still feedback and let you know, mr ah V?
    yup mine same batch also got problem.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    yup mine same batch also got problem.
    at least i am not the only one with this batch...

hmm i thought i'm the only one... mine fully charged about few days later all depleted... unused...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    at least i am not the only one with this batch...
    thats exactly what i thought too when i saw your post

nb..i was wondering why my S3 Pro always run flat so fast. I thought the camera was just thirsty until a friend of mine could get 500 shots with his!! Mine only lasted about 150-200 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection
    nb..i was wondering why my S3 Pro always run flat so fast. I thought the camera was just thirsty until a friend of mine could get 500 shots with his!! Mine only lasted about 150-200 shots.
    haha...was that why you are selling it off? now that you know its the battery i think can keep liao

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    haha...was that why you are selling it off? now that you know its the battery i think can keep liao
    No lah. Not selling due to the low batt life. Work related reasons.

nearly wanted to throw away all my sanyo batts until i saw this post.... heng ah...
    If sanyo can change our batts then we are saved... i always thought sanyo batts are
    let's see how is their after sales support from this thread..

Okay....I am bumping this up again. As for those guys, who have given me your batt details thru' email, pls standby your batts as SANYO may need more of these BAD samples for investigation

If you have been experiencing quick discharge on your SANYO 2500 mah batts like us, dun panic ....do send me an email. There is nothing wrong with your equipment ... just not enuff juice to 'power' it

I just saw this thread. I will check my batch when I get home tonight and will email you if necessary. Good job man.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm i thought i'm the only one... mine fully charged about few days later all depleted... unused...
    mine too.. only put there standby... then when wan to use.. nothing inside liao..

* how to check / see the batch no ? ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    mine too.. only put there standby... then when wan to use.. nothing inside liao..

* how to check / see the batch no ? ??

look against the light ...... it's engraved onto the side of the batt ... should have... look carefully

Hi AhV, try email to your address but could not get through, i am having
    the same discharge problem on the sanyo 2500 battery. One set of the batts
    show Err on my S2 camera and have just change to the quick charger but the batterys still could not hold charge. who should i contact and the address for the exchange. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ansel baby
    Hi AhV, try email to your address but could not get through, i am having
    the same discharge problem on the sanyo 2500 battery. One set of the batts
    show Err on my S2 camera and have just change to the quick charger but the batterys still could not hold charge. who should i contact and the address for the exchange. Thanks
    As per my previous post, WALLA must have regarded your email as SPAM

Anyway, drop me a PM then ... I have just cleared my box ... gimme your email address too in case they need to contact you. I will giving SANYO a list of affected users. They will contact you directly

Do u mind to update us with a list of names whom has already sent u either an email/PM..?

So that we can have a better idea who's email has been rejected as spam.

Appreciated.

Gosh...i wanna faint liao. I just bought 20 of the 2500 sanyo battery last week.. Haizz..

Quote Originally Posted by Planner
    Gosh...i wanna faint liao. I just bought 20 of the 2500 sanyo battery last week.. Haizz..

relax lah...the list will be kept open till end of the month... Use your batts for a few cycles..the problem will surface very soon if they are 'faulty'. If they dun hold their power for a reasonable period of time, you are just like one of us At least, you wont feel frustrated as you know we have this thread

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    shoot....just obtain some feedback that WALLA is rejecting some of your emails as SPAM

I am so sorry about that. If you cant get through to me, then drop a note here. My PM is almost full..so some lucky ones were able to reach me. As for me, I will just get my replacement shortly and update this thread accordingly. Of cos, I will monitor the new replacements too.

Cheers !

Thanks for the info. Will charge up my sanyo and leave them alone for a few days, then check later too see if my batteries are affected. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35
    Thanks for the info. Will charge up my sanyo and leave them alone for a few days, then check later too see if my batteries are affected. Thanks.
    i'm seriously considering over-hauling my whole Sanyo rechargable batteries for another XXX brand.

they are so excitingly interesting at their F1 speed at discharging that i'm left to bite dust and smell burning rubber. what hit me man??

i just charged 8X2500 and left them alone for 2 days. this morning, when i placed them into my S2Pro, i got a nice and visually exciting 'blinking lo-batt icon'.

ahhh... now i'm at work and while caressing my beloved cammie, it failed to start up. there goes my sunset this evening(and its gonna rain soon-a recipe for superb sunset! DRAT!!).
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i'm seriously considering over-hauling my whole Sanyo rechargable batteries for another XXX brand.

they are so excitingly interesting at their F1 speed at discharging that i'm left to bite dust and smell burning rubber. what hit me man??

i just charged 8X2500 and left them alone for 2 days. this morning, when i placed them into my S2Pro, i got a nice and visually exciting 'blinking lo-batt icon'.

ahhh... now i'm at work and while caressing my beloved cammie, it failed to start up. there goes my sunset this evening(and its gonna rain soon-a recipe for superb sunset! DRAT!!).

*sigh* we have gone thru' this ... I almost screwed a shoot if I did not had a spare body with me Rest assured that I will highlight this known issue on behalf of u guys strongly. If you want your batts replaced with working copies, drop me an email lo.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast