Thread: Any Good deals on FZ30

Default Any Good deals on FZ30

Hi Guys,

Looking for the Panasonic FZ30 for my brother... Where can I get a good deal?

www.bargaincity.com.sg has a good offer with lots of stuff, but they only take cash on delivery

Any better place where I can get it

Thanks & Best Regards,

Default Re: Any Good deals on FZ30

is this website trust worthy?

Quote Originally Posted by oTaRu
    Yup! I know many ppl who buy from there...

hmm... heard that ms color selling for $1030, with 256mb card and lcd protector. Wonder if this is considered a good deal...

Quote Originally Posted by oTaRu
    i'm a satisfied customer

Quote Originally Posted by ahsosl1e8
    hmm... heard that ms color selling for $1030, with 256mb card and lcd protector. Wonder if this is considered a good deal...
    Hmmm... Check this bargaincity offer !

http://www.bargaincity.com.sg/digica...PRODID=DGCG004

Our Price: SGD$1155.00 (excl GST)
    FREE 1GB Pro SD card
    FREE extra 256 mb SD card
    FREE Panasonic Case
    FREE Extra OEM Battery
    FREE Large Tripod
    FREE Cleaning Kit
    Optional extra 2 years warranty at S$65.00 nett (covering service and parts)
    I think thats a lot of goodies and price is great, but they oni take cash I want to buy in installments

Best Regards
    Last edited by faisalee; 19th October 2005 at 09:29 AM.

The keyword is excl gst...

I got my fz30 at Cathay Photo for $990 + gst ($1039.50 total)...must say it is e-quote (or go to their website to request latest e-quote pricing)...Comes with standard freebies: Lumix case + Kingston 256mb SD card. E-quote prices are cash/NETS only.

They have both black and titanium silver versions in stock as far as I know.

You may want to get:

- a decent 55mm thread MC skylight filter to protect the lens (Fotoguide which is next to CP sells filters for good prices... at least get a filter of Hoya HMC quality...placing a cheap filter in front of your expensive Leica lens degrades picture quality)
    - at least a 50x speed SD card of 512mb/1gb size (Kingston Elite Pro 50x 1GB is about $105-110 in Sim Lim Square shops, Corsair 60x is also a good option)
    - additional third-party lithum battery pack (about $33-35 at Alan Photo SLS/Funan for a Japanese third-party brand... CP quoted me $95 for original Panasonic CGR-S600E which is a new model released with the FZ30...Eastgear has no equivalent model)
    - Suntax 328DTZ flash (about $53-55 at Alan Photo SLS/Funan), Emoblitz 328 (about $55 at Alan Photo SLS...but try it out first...I didn't like the build quality...you can also get it cheaper in BuySell forum)
    Last edited by cutter; 19th October 2005 at 08:55 PM.

care to share the prices of filters? like LP, UV or CP... Do they sell original panasonic wide angle convertors?

btw, fz30 can use LP not?

Got la the eastgear equivalent of the batt is the one used for lc1,lc5 and lc40
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY