Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: BG Wildlife Photographer

  1. #1

    Default BG Wildlife Photographer

    Anyone of you guys seen this site yet?

    http://flood.nhm.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wildwin/2002/index.html

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default ....?????

    No Leh.....

    I tot Botanic Gardens.....???


    BTW....

    I Got 10 emty cans c-41 film from RGB for you yesterday...u want them???


    regards,
    me

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    for a moment, i also thought BG = botanic gardens...

  4. #4

    Default Re: ....?????

    Originally posted by sulhan
    No Leh.....

    I tot Botanic Gardens.....???


    BTW....

    I Got 10 emty cans c-41 film from RGB for you yesterday...u want them???


    regards,
    me
    That'll be helpful. Thanks, I'll take them. Will be going down to Peninsula this evening. If not, we can meet again either at a shoot or the next SEED. What say you?

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default .....next seed......okay...?


  6. #6

    Default Re: .....next seed......okay...?

    Originally posted by sulhan
    suuuure...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Dagger, you want empty film canisters? i got a whole bagload. lemme know...

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    Dagger, you want empty film canisters? i got a whole bagload. lemme know...
    Yeah, thanks. Anytime, just let me know as per last discussion.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •