Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

You don't need to know.... just teach those on the registered list how to DI.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIX (29)- sykestang 28:1527 "...I'm the king, and he is not.."

post processing sells... i have to admit it.

as to whether or not it "should' be..

well.. if you prefer photos untouched then keep them untouched.

but if u sell ur photos and IF ur customers prefer them processed, what will you do?

for me, thankfully, i prefer postprocessed, and so do my customers. no conflict of "interest" or in this case, preference, there.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    You don't need to know.... just teach those on the registered list how to DI.
    I don't even shoot events

And you started the list, but you yourself aren't even on the list!!! Understandable, if you put yourself on the list, the list will be shorter by 3 pax

Quote Originally Posted by espn

And you started the list, but you yourself aren't even on the list!!! Understandable, if you put yourself on the list, the list will be shorter by 3 pax
    what is event?

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    post processing sells... i have to admit it.

as to whether or not it "should' be..

well.. if you prefer photos untouched then keep them untouched.

but if u sell ur photos and IF ur customers prefer them processed, what will you do?

for me, thankfully, i prefer postprocessed, and so do my customers. no conflict of "interest" or in this case, preference, there.
    Beside the selling point thingy... do admit... I believe DI does save your ass many times, rite?

That because I don't DI my event photos.

Who wants to learn from the Sykestang on how to take events photos ? You may register your name here...

1. Errz

Deregistered

That's because you don't shoot events also

Ok folks... since the Nikon King don't want to teach... there will be no DI class conducted.

Maybe you guys should give him a taxi ride, help hime hail a cab, give him BK whopper meal, carry him from the cab to the class, pay for his ride, etc, etc... maybe that will motivate him.

That's because you don't shoot events also
    Yep you got it.

Errrz de Pro SykesTang

Why you start another list?
    Last edited by sykestang; 17th October 2005 at 06:25 PM.

Deregistered

Ok folks... since the Nikon King don't want to teach... there will be no DI class conducted.

Maybe you guys should give him a taxi ride, help hime hail a cab, give him BK whopper meal, carry him from the cab to the class, pay for his ride, etc, etc... maybe that will motivate him.
    Eh I not you leh, I don't need taxi rides, and I don't like BK Whoppers, too fattening, maybe you can have it I think they would find it easier to carry me from cab to the class than to carry you from the cab to the class, perhaps roll you would be easier.

Ooops... now I know/realise why you type these, you want all these benefits if you conduct the event shooting class right?

Deregistered

Yep you got it.
    Of course, you don't even use a cam ma... how to take picture? You collect cams only ma

Yep you got it.

Errrz de Pro :kok SykesTang

Why you start another list?
    Cause i want to learn how to shoot event like u and learn how to DI from espn.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    I don't do DI one lor, learn from jOhO, 2 PRO bodies leh, I only CoolPix 4600 Errz de PRO mai suan wa can?

Of course, you don't even use a cam ma... how to take picture? You collect cams only ma
    How you know??? Hmmm... I collect cams, but I don't gaffer them like yours, how interesting? Maybe you're the one that is collecting.

I don't do DI one lor, learn from jOhO, 2 PRO bodies leh, I only CoolPix 4600 Errz de PRO mai suan wa can?
    orr.so u mean u take wedding photos ,also no need to DI like sykestang har. think i mix up lah.. paiseh.

ok ok

Cause i want to learn how to shoot event like sykestang and learn how to shoot wedding from espn

Wah... pro learning from espn

I want to learn from Errz on "How to suan ppls" without inflicting too much damage:
    1. scanner

Deregistered

How you know??? Hmmm... I collect cams, but I don't gaffer them like yours, how interesting? Maybe you're the one that is collecting.
    Of course I know lah, gaffer is an art just like collecting, but the problem is after gaffering, still can shoot, collectors don't shoot

Deregistered

orr.so u mean u take wedding photos ,also no need to DI like sykestang har. think i mix up lah.. paiseh.

ok ok

Cause i want to learn how to shoot event like sykestang and learn how to shoot wedding from espn
    I shoot XMMs only

Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast